Mourinho: 'cant help but laugh at pool title talk'

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Kash_Mountain » Mon Dec 12, 2005 7:17 pm

If he did say those things,  than it will only serve as additional incentive for the Liverpool FC players to play at the top of their game throughtout the season and win the title.

I just get this feeling that Liverpool FC will pip Chelsea to the title.

ABSOLUTE STRENGTH       

ImageImage
Kash_Mountain

Postby zarababe » Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:13 pm

He's suitably worried about us.. thatz why he speaks like that, to convince himself HE'S WORRIED
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dannyboy » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:14 pm

i was listning to morinho after the the liv - che game. he is worried about us. it made it even better that when he was in the studio at the bbc sport personality they showed liverpool winning the cl he was hating it. i personally have major issues with him i hate the man. he tried to make out that he never saw essians tackle but saw the sissoko one and he went on to say siss should have been sent off. he is just an :censored: that is full of himself and loves to be contraversial. although he has done alright for himself considering he was bobby robsons Personal assistent at barca.
Dannyboy

Postby stmichael » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:18 pm

the guy's obsessed with us. he's still bleating on about "that goal".

funny how he could see that from 70 yards away but he couldn't see essien's tackle right infront of his nose eh? :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Dannyboy » Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:23 pm

that is my point mate. he is such a narrow minded man. and to even think that anyone was going to beleive him when he said that he never saw the assault then i think he is stupid also. indeed he is fascinated with us but that could be a good thing as he is obviously worried and thinks we post a threat. i would fecking love it if we beat them to the title on the last day of the championship. i would go round his house and sit and sing all night.YNWA
Dannyboy

Postby Reina From Spaina » Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:26 pm

Lets see if Mourhinio is still laughing on Friday, when his team get drawn against Milan, Inter, Lyon or Barcelona in the champions league draw on friday, when Liverpool get Rangers.
Lets hear Moureen start making exuses that Chelsea "have to lose" sometime!
Reina From Spaina

Postby A.B. » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:25 pm

Mourinho = voyeur
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:32 pm

who gives a fuck what mourinho says?  ???
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RUSHIE#9 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 11:55 pm

Moanrinho is just on an ego trip with every comment he makes, if you've ever had the misfortune to watch one of his press conferences on SSN you'll easily see that the press Feckin love him and he loves the attention and put together it's a match made in hell and 'cos he loves the press attention he has become a master of manipulating it to his ways and that is why the best thing that all fans can do is just ignore this :censored:!
RUSHIE#9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kiwi-Kopite » Tue Dec 13, 2005 12:06 am

That guy is so fustrating, he is still sulking over us beating him in the CL semi final. I hope chelsea fail and "the special one" morinho gets the boot.
Kiwi-Kopite

Postby babu » Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:28 am

I can't stand him, but you must admit he's quite clever. There are many stories about discipline, gambling, squad unhappiness but the papers don't print many of them because moanrinho takes the headlines for himself with outrageous comments and basically spouting absolute rubbish.

Its his strategy, and I think its working. The players get on with their job's because they don't fear bad press, they know what ever they do wrong, Jose will still manage to get the spotlight. Having said that I am much more comfortable with the way Rafa handles himself, i especially like his quote re moaner 'He talks a lot'

:D

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Tue Dec 13, 2005 4:33 am

He's still bitter about the defeat to us last season and he's a bad loser. He's proving to be a bigger ''voyeur'' than Wenger.

''I like that Mourinho talks about us, it means that we're important" - Rafa Benitez.

Don't really care what he says, we're in good form *knock on wood*, but lets keep it going. This month will be a test after the Japan trip.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby darwisigila » Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:41 am

MOURINSHITE=VOYEUR=JEALOUS=AFRAID
darwisigila

Postby teamleader1 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:14 am

I dont think its the fear of dropping the title to us this season, I think we will struggle to close the gap completely but we will haul back some of the nine points they have on us.

His big fear is knowing that he has met more than his match in Rafa, his successes against us have come at a work in progress time at Anfield

we are a big club who with the success Rafa is bringing can attract big investment and he knows that when the financial field begins to level off it will be a straight managerial battle.
Thats his big fear, he knows he cant rattle Rafa with his silly mind games or his on field tactics
His ego just cant take the fact that he WILL be second best in the very near future
:D  :D
teamleader1

Postby john mac » Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:54 pm

on the subject of jose the greasy one he just cant help mentioning l.f.c hes obviously rattled to :censored: by our emergence from the shadows he knows we are back every time he mentions us i :censored: love it jose lad watch out next season oh an wash your greasy face:laugh:
john mac

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion