Mourinho: 'cant help but laugh at pool title talk'

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Iamheretoplease » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:03 pm

Jose Mourinho said yesterday that he cant help but laugh at hearing Liverpool are going to win the title this season.

'Liverpool have won 7 games in a row but have they played anyone good? Sunderland, Aston Villa away? Liverpool cant catch us as they dont perform away from home. Let's see where they are after the Christmas games'

Liverpool play Newcastle and West Brom at home and play Everton and Bolton away - two of the meanest home defences in the league and games that Liverpool lost last season.

'We have played Liverpool 8 times; won four, drawn three lost one. We have to lose games. We have to draw games. But Liverpool have to go to tough places and win. When they do that, then we can talk about them winning the title but now i just cant help but laugh.'

so does Mourinho have a point?
Iamheretoplease

Postby neil » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:10 pm

Iamheretoplease wrote:so does Mourinho have a pint?

sounds like a real p.iss head to me
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:14 pm

let's see if he's still laughing come end of season. Remember that we beat them in the game that counts :D
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Iamheretoplease » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:16 pm

Santa wrote:let's see if he's still laughing come end of season. Remember that we beat them in the game that counts :D

how will we do at Everton and Bolton - two tough games.
Iamheretoplease

Postby dawson99 » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:19 pm

sounds like the words of a worried man to me.
maybe we wont catch them this season, but if we keep progressing the way we are so far we'll take it to the wire next season
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:22 pm

What a cnut, easy games? no game is a forgone conclusion cnut. Everton away - bottom - easy game for Chelsea as theres no rivalry between them like us, did they win? no they drew 1-1. Chelsea arent that good, theyre a very well organised team, thats all.If we keep maximum points until after Bolton away, we will be SERIOUS contenders..............
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:30 pm

remember this time last year even our own Stevie didn't have faith in us doing well in the CL, let alone winning it, and guessed what Rafa said to him publicly?...to always have a winning mentality. We're in good hands...no doubt about it!!!
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:37 pm

Well I could go on a rant, but why bother?
Moris is the world's biggest tw*t. He is bricking his pants.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:58 pm

When the likes of Mourinho starts rubbishing us you know that we are becoming more and more relevant to Chelsea.

We won't win the league this year. Not only would we need to keep our run going but we'd also require to go three or four games (at least) without a win to even get close to them.

Chelsea can probably afford to drop a few points along the way and still win the Championship.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Effes » Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:59 pm

Iamheretoplease:
Just looked at your posts. Youve started two threads which were wind ups and were blocked by the moderator as it was obvious.
This thread is less obvious but still a wind  up.
You're probably a bluenose and like most bluenoses you are obsessed with Liverpool FC, I would never even think of going on a blunose website because Everton are irrelevantand are FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Iamheretoplease » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:10 pm

Effes wrote:Iamheretoplease:
Just looked at your posts. Youve started two threads which were wind ups and were blocked by the moderator as it was obvious.
This thread is less obvious but still a wind  up.
You're probably a bluenose and like most bluenoses you are obsessed with Liverpool FC, I would never even think of going on a blunose website because Everton are irrelevantand are FOREVER IN OUR SHADOW.

Sorry to disappoint you.

I respect Everton as i think like Tottenham they are a team on the up. They have both got two very good managers but they have very good players Everton; Yobo, Van Der Meyde, Cahill, Valente Tottenham; King, Dawson, Carrick, Keane.

When we went to Spurs i was happy to get a point. I would take a point at Everton and Bolton as they are teams that can go on a big run. I would prefer that we had more preparation agasint these teams and not face 4 games in 8 days as they are both physical teams.

We wont win the league as we havent got enough quality. We need a centre half; someone like Yobo or King. We need a quality striker someone like Robbie Keane, Iquinta or Luca Toni are all very good players. I want whats best for Liverpool not Everton, Chelsea or any other team. I want to win the league then we can say we are back.
Iamheretoplease

Postby Effes » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:16 pm

Explain the two threads that got closed
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Iamheretoplease » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:24 pm

Effes wrote:Explain the two threads that got closed

i dont know the dynamics of why a thread gets closed or stays open; its all subjective to the reader.

I am not a modern Liverpool fan where i hate Everton. I was raised to hate Man United. Yes they have dirty mouths on them but i thought it was great for the city again that we had the banter back with the teams but it just gets alittle heated sometimes.

i remember the cup finals when we could sit together and have a beer before the game now its so bitter and twisted but that the modern liverpool and everton fans.
Iamheretoplease

Postby Effes » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:32 pm

Iamheretoplease wrote:i remember the cup finals when we could sit together and have a beer before the game now we're so bitter and twisted us everton fans.

Yep.
My word, was it 10 years since Everton's last cup final?
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Dec 12, 2005 6:47 pm

Effes wrote:
Iamheretoplease wrote:i remember the cup finals when we could sit together and have a beer before the game now we're so bitter and twisted us everton fans.

Yep.
My word, was it 10 years since Everton's last cup final?

Ha the Bluesh1te on there way up what a joke, Spurs are a good quality side may get a UEFA place this season but Everton dont make me laugh  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Premiership - General Discussion