Alan hansen documentary- life after football - Anybody see it?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby zarababe » Wed May 18, 2005 12:47 am

... oooh I see.. yeh we have JJB's in London too.. looks like wigan are gonna do well then :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Wed May 18, 2005 12:50 am

People can laugh me out of here if they want but Wigan's Centre forward Nathan Ellington is going to do well and I'd like to see LFC take a chance on the lad cos he's quick, strong and knows where the goal is ! :)
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Wed May 18, 2005 2:02 am

zarababe wrote:..it's sad really .. with Gazza.. leading a schizo life.. quite serious really .. I can't watch him any more... too upsetting.. he looks so ill.. :(

mmmmmm but your quite happy to rave about that fat drug addled bloat maradonna, thats strange.

(i know he lost weight now after having his stomach stapled) but i dont remember you slagging him off,

i remember talking about gazza on the forum once saying how i ill he looked after opening a drink problems centre in liverpool and how i felt sorry for the guy. a lot of people on here shot me down in flames and were calling him a wife beater etc and how i shouldnt feel sorry for him     :veryangry
112-1077774096

Postby taff » Wed May 18, 2005 1:13 pm

Dalglish wrote:
zarababe wrote::( anno it's so sad.. I honestly find it distressing to watch him.. his hollow stare and his depleted frame.. so so sad :(

Enough about Arsene Wenger, what did you think of Gazza ?  :D

Good programme though and what came over more than anything was how special actually playing football is to them.

Even Whelan who is one of Britains wealthiest men as head of JJB was heard to say nothing compares to playing .......

With the money and the business side of it we do forget sometimes that they do love the game, loads of players say they would be playing the game anyway even if they hadnt made it.

I miss playing rugby sometimes, I dropped my mate off at his club a few weeks ago and its the excitement of waiting for the game and being with your mates, the smells etc.

Imagine doing that with 40,000 people making a noise. Imagine the adrenaline buzz you'd have got if you played in the semi against Chelsea.  Nothing can replace that. I think it was Ferdinand who said imagine a drug that gave you that buzz.
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion