Beckham for liverpool? - Well?

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby jim_morrison_supported_liverpool » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:56 am

only messin, he's a f*ckin joke. how many more un-influential games is he to have for England?

he is badly badly badly NOT captain material. when the team plays bad, he plays bad. as a captain, you cant ALWAYS carry your team, but he never does this, apart from that game against Greece which was f*ckin years ago. and we all remember it cos it was the only one.  come to think of it, he doesnt even play that well when the rest of the team do.

which brings me to another point. Sven is the biggest Sh*tbag goin at the moment. reckons he only plays Beckham cos there's no-one else. my ar*e!!!   Wright Phillips should have been given his chance long ago, and Sol Campbell should be captain. Mcmanaman could do a better job than Beckham - seriously. and thats sayin somethin.

come on all you Beckham lovers!!!!   i'll take you all on!!!  aaaaaaaaaaarrrrgghhh!!!!!
its not the chilli sauce on kebabs that give you ring-sting, its the actual meat. had one without chilli, and still had ring-sting. the chilli's only there to mask the nonsense they stuff inside that bread.
jim_morrison_supported_liverpool
LFC Super Member

Postby Redrider » Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:24 am

jim_morrison_supported_liverpool wrote:Mcmanaman could do a better job than Beckham - seriously. and thats sayin somethin.

come on all you Beckham lovers!!!!   i'll take you all on!!!  aaaaaaaaaaarrrrgghhh!!!!!

That's the best Beckham insult I have ever heard.  :D   :D
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Fri Nov 19, 2004 11:26 am

Absolutely agreed on both.

I remember when Beckham got sent off against Argentina, he was public enemy #1. He then went on (with his wife advise) to hire a top notch P R firm. Since then there was a constant stream of positive stories about him in the press. Slowly slowly he became "captain material".

The media gave it to him. The game against Greece he missed about six free kicks in his perfered area.  The one he finally scored, he almost never took because the team thought he would miss again. I remember Sherringham standing over the free kick, and Beckham pulled rank and took it. I am glad he scored, but the press started calling him Golden Balls. He then got an OBE. Why? Now he picks himself to take the penalties. He has missed a high percentage and now with the way he wanted to get the booking and then bragging about it.

He should play right midfield, and not be captain. Nothing more. He is a well hyped player.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:30 pm

but the press started calling him Golden Balls. He then got an OBE. Why?
:laugh:  :D  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anfieldroad » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:54 pm

he'd have to have golden balls to be banging that skinny wretch of an ironing board thats his wife :D
come on you reds
anfieldroad

Postby Pig Catcher » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:06 pm

Come guys give Beckham a break, he is on a downward slope after all.:D
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:19 pm

He`s the most overated player in world football.Madrid fans must be praying he`s unfit, cos with him running around like a headless chicken they`re gonna get beaten by Barca this weekend.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pig Catcher » Fri Nov 19, 2004 4:21 pm

Its a shame he is going to play then. Its stange how Real Madrid started winning when Beckham got injured.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 1234ram » Mon Nov 22, 2004 1:39 pm

nah no one in liverpool likes him his ****** dnt rate him
1234ram

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion