Liverpool fans: i need your help, vote for me.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LiverCool » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:36 am

As some or most of you know about the Super Fan Contest,
I am Adel from Saudi Arabia, a super fan of Al-Ittihad team who is participating in the world club Championship. I am also a Liverpool supporter, you could not imagine that somebody from Saudi Arabia travelled to Istanbul to support Liverpool against AC Milan in the champions league final, but really i did. So i really need your help to vote for me to win in this contest and travel to Japan and support my lovely teams: Al-Ittihad & Liverpool.

I have some pictures for me in the Attaturk Stadium in that night, I hope if some boby can help me in how to attach them.

I am the third participant (Finalist3): read what I wrote then for me ((vote))....please

http://www.fifa.com/en....00.html
LiverCool

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:55 am

jonnymac1979

Postby hawkmoon269 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:03 pm

This should have you attach your photos:

hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:04 pm

Hang on a minute In your notes. You say you want to see your "Tigers" eat the other teams. Then it shows a Tiger bowling ball and a half chewed bowling pin with Liverpool on it . :angry:
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Judge » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:07 pm

hawkmoon269 wrote:This should have you attach your photos:

that is so you  :D   :D
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:07 pm

So, being a superfan nowadays has more to do with advertising in forums and scan seemingly handwritten texts or written with an old typewriter

Ah, well. ???
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Dec 01, 2005 12:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverCool » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:56 pm

[quote="Anfield rapper"][/quote]
unfortunately i never expected such replies from some of you as i am one of you (Liverpool fan). Anyhow, this will never make me forget the nice moments and celibrations in Taksim and Istiklal street there in Istanbul before and after the match, and in the way to Stadium via shuttles listening to the lovely songs of Liverpool:

Steve..Gerard..Gerard
Rafa Rafael....Rafa Rafael...Rafa Rafael...Rafael Benitiz
Rafael Benitiz...Xabi Alonso..Garcia Nonez

I will never forget the nice England friends Steve & Toni.

I will never forget any moment in that juirny..

The only thing i hope that i can forget is my participation with you to ask you for your help to vote for me !!! :(

Sorry if i disturbed you.
LiverCool

Postby Judge » Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:57 pm

ive seen the website where you are, but there in no vote button to press??. selecting the picture doesnt work either!!. so cant vote mate, sorry
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Dec 01, 2005 7:52 pm

LiverCool wrote:....you could not imagine that somebody from Saudi Arabia travelled to Istanbul to support Liverpool against AC Milan in the champions league final, but really i did......

Did you, wow thats amazing, you travelled that far ?

To think we only did the trip from Liverpool, and went to Juve, and all the home games on the way !!

Is it really possible that some glory hunter from the far east can claim to be a super fan if he/she went to the final only (probably doing someone who went all the other games out of a ticket) and can profess winning a competition ?

Actually, it is FIFA, so it is plausible !!
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:15 pm

I know I might be a little bit harsh, but I don't have any reasons to believe none of the candidates. Why should I? because they remember "Garcia nonez?" (Nuñez???) ???

Dalglish is a superfan for me, when I read his post about his away games, I saw many things in common with Spain, being so far away and in a different culture. And I don't think he'd be interested on that bloody contest.

I repeat I mean no disrespect to this guy, in fact, I've voted for him, but I've got no reasons to believe not him, not the others.
Last edited by Sabre on Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion