Liverpool fans

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby lakes10 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:40 am

liverpool has always been a team that plays well when the home fans get behind them , over the last few years the liverpool fans have been turning up at the ground and have not been sure on how the team was going to play . last night was bad but not as bad as last years FA CUP  GAME against crystal palace that was the worst game i have ever been at and on that night us the fans let the team know what we thought of it ,screaming attack attack at them for 90 mins, we are still nervous that we can not win games but i am sure we will with the new players coming in .
lets get behind the team and do what fans do best support them.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Wed Aug 25, 2004 12:37 pm

It's still early days.. but as the team grows and becomes more fluent in its pass and move game the noise levels will increase in the ground.

The Boss has said all the right things post-match.. I have every confidence in him and so do the maj of reds fans (i think) ... the arrogance and confidence will come soon and then .. it'll be too noisey :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:25 pm

there is nothing beter that to be at a game and the crowd is so lound you think that your ears are going to burst
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Aug 25, 2004 6:29 pm

Plus raffa isnt doing a houllier blaming everyone else but himself an the players they must have got a right boloking last night after that match i dont think we will see many of them performances again :D Lets hope not anyway
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:14 pm

Yes, keep the faith fellas, Rafa wont let us down :)
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gareth G » Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:30 pm

I agree, the players must have got a right old trolloping by Benitez last night. I don't think we will performe that bad again.
Gareth G
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion