It gets worse - Leicester! we are sh##e

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Owzat » Tue Mar 30, 2004 1:41 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
Dalglish wrote:. GH needs to address his shortcomings tactically and have a PLAN B ???

Plan B  ???
The Tw*t hasn't got Plan A yet !!!!!!
:p

QUALITY! :laugh:  :laugh:

post of the month just gets my vote
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:36 pm

Wel done OWZAT for your informed and valuable contribution to the forum :D Shouting obscenities and agreeing with them doesn't solve or change a thing. Newcastle had a good result at Bolton then after their Europe trip ? The answers NO by the way and for the record a#se and Manure only got 1 point at Leicster this season. ??? It doesn;t excuse a porr performance but it does go some way to explaining it.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Mar 30, 2004 5:38 pm

man u beat leicester 4-1 at the walkers stadium didn't they? ???
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Dalglish » Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:06 pm

I stand corrected my friend:p  i thought they only got a draw , Arsenal sure did
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:13 pm

We have had a good few poor performances this season and the last,that never followed an outing in Europe,so I think it's a bit rich to use it as an excuse.I think it's more to do with attitude and aptitude,to be perfectly frank.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Owzat » Tue Mar 30, 2004 6:36 pm

Dalglish wrote:Wel done OWZAT for your informed and valuable contribution to the forum :D Shouting obscenities and agreeing with them doesn't solve or change a thing. Newcastle had a good result at Bolton then after their Europe trip ? The answers NO by the way and for the record a#se and Manure only got 1 point at Leicster this season. ??? It doesn;t excuse a porr performance but it does go some way to explaining it.

Newcastle have had as bad a season as ours. Even if manu dropped points here and there, they are still SIXTEEN points ahead of us - care to compare more of our results?

It does matter, not least because we failed to score against a lowly team that, since you like comparisons, WOLVES scored four against! That having been 0-3 down at half-time. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it!  :D
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Tue Mar 30, 2004 10:52 pm

Did I not say i thought it was a Poor performance ? God i know , i had to sit through it !!! My point was that using every game to have a go at Gh is just a tad broring to be honest. We know the views of fans, why cant they say it once or twice and leave it at that ? I am not blind to the problems, just would appreciate a few suggestions on improvements :D  Ok get rid of GH , then what ? Get Martin and buy big again ? Hasn't Houllier spent the last few years doing that anyway. I suppose I'm as frustrated and disappointed as every other fan but dont choose to demonstate it by hurling abuse at a man trying to do his job, its NOT the liverpool way IMO :p
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion