Owen might not play against leicester - Might be a blessing in disguise.......

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby The_Rock » Sat Mar 27, 2004 12:33 pm

It looks like Owen might not play against Leicester. Normally would not like this, but i think it is about time to drop owen. He has not scored enough, but the worst thing is that he looks like he is just not interested to play at the moment. Anyway i don't really want to speculate more on Owen at this moment. I repect him for what he had done in the previos seasons. Loved every minute of the FA CUP Final 2001.

With Owen out, this could mean a Baros & Heskey partnership against Leicester. And now could be the time to give heskey the out & out striker role that suits him. And with Baros able to take on players and create chances for himself and his strike partner, Liverpool will beat Leicester.

Dudek
         Carragher    Henchoz      Hyppia        Riise
         Gerrard       Cheyrou       Hamann      Kewell
                           Baros         Heskey

Dudek      - No need to mention
Carragher - No need to mention
Henchoz   - All this talk about Hyppia & Henchoz not good enough is bull. Unless liverpool have John Terry, Gallas, Mexes or even Babbel in the bench, should continue with Henchoz.
Hyppia     - Read above
Riise        - Looks like regaining his form slowly. Also defending much better.
Gerrard     - Have to play Gerrard in the right. I don't ever want to see murphy play for liverpool in the near future. Diouf is not a right winger.
Cheryou    - Need him to rise up and score goals again. Should have played for liverpool in the previous weeks in place of murphy.
Hamann     - No need to mention. Without him liverpool look very vulnerble.
Kewell       - The most creative player we have.
Baros        - Will score against Leicester if houllier plays him from start.
Heskey      - The most frustrating player i have ever come across. I really want him to do well for liverpool as he has the ability to become one of the most feared strikers in europe. Hope he continues from where he left off in the Uefa Cup.

Predict that liverpool will beat Leicester 2-0.... if GH does not screw up the line-up and the tactics.
A Genius Billionaire Playboy Philanthropist
The_Rock
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Yezi_Hmj » Sun Mar 28, 2004 4:51 am

Liverpool cannot win without Owen!!!! :O
Yezi_Hmj

Postby ynwa » Sun Mar 28, 2004 7:36 pm

owen will miss the england game
walk on walk on with hope in your heart
rafalution
18/5
god is back