Champions league 4th spot - How far will we get if we make it...?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Wed Mar 24, 2004 5:07 am

If we even do make it to the champions cup at the end of the season and we qualify in, that will be a splended thing for us and give us a big boost but are we capable of getting far or even winning the cup...?

GH (if he is there) will need to purchase smart in the summer to give us a good boost in the champions league.... :cool:

And BTW since i'am new to these forums, why am I a LFC Newbie? is it becuase i just signed up?
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby XSD » Wed Mar 24, 2004 1:33 pm

chiggz_likes_owen wrote:And BTW since i'am new to these forums, why am I a LFC Newbie? is it becuase i just signed up?

yes
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Mar 24, 2004 2:51 pm

I think that if we qualify for the CL and GH stays on, we'll do ok next season, both in the Premiership and Europe. Even in the worst case scenario I see GH at least getting 5 or 6 points more next season than what we will finish with this year, and it is not beyond us getting out of the Group stages in the CL under Houllier.

Overall while I do think there will be some improvement next season we will still be miles off the desired standard and thats not really good enough.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion