Martin o'neill

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Stan Laurel » Sun Mar 21, 2004 2:39 am

England to get smart with Mart[B]

Martin O'Neill has emerged as the FA's top target to replace Eriksson.

Celtic boss O'Neill has sensationally leapt to the head of the pile as Soho Square chiefs face up to the prospect of Eriksson quitting after Euro 2004.

An unofficial short list has been drawn up with O'Neill emerging as a serious contender for the top job in English football.

FA Chief Executive Mark Palios could lose Eriksson to Chelsea or Real Madrid or Inter Milan after this summer to preparing contingency plan.

I would be very gutted if O'Neill to takeover at England not Liverpool, so the board have to better hurry up right now to try to persuade O'Neill to become next Liverpool boss.

If we didn't get him, then we should go for Joao Mourinho of FC Porto, I like him too, he can read the football very well, do you think he is the right man for this job to takeover at Liverpool or not?
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Owzat » Sun Mar 21, 2004 9:01 am

No comment. Could be as successful as Graham Taylor........ :D
Never buy from PC World, product quality is poor and their 'customer service' is even poorer
Owzat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Sun Mar 21, 2004 2:52 pm

I would prefer to see an Englishman get the job next time around. According to the paper (Sunday Times) MON is now the new favourite to get the Chelsea job - I very much doubt we will see him at Anfield next season :(
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:31 pm

It will be a disaster if Liverpool fc miss out on Martin O`Neill,but typical of the small minds at Anfield these days,O`Neill is the man for Liverpool.I think he`s too big for the England job.His next post will be at Old Trafford,Highbury,Stamford Bridge or maybe Anfield.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion