Morinho is a numpty - Anti liverpolol and fa comments made tod

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby L-type » Wed Jul 13, 2005 11:28 pm

hahha saw that video earlier, would love to seen morinho try that.  Wouldn't that be a great event to watch?  Just imagine a charity event with 2 teams made up of managers.  Now that would be a class game.

I agree with the fact that mr dein was definitely playing favorites, and what i don't understand is that the FA clarified that Mr Dein is NOT on the disciplinary commission, which had no relevance to the matter whatsoever.  Morinho was complaining about the fixtures, and how mr. dein used his position to gain an advantage over the competition.,, ???
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Powelly » Thu Jul 14, 2005 12:48 am

You can't buy pride with money. - nuff said
Powelly

Postby azriahmad » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:09 am

Strange fellow but he is very adept at mind games and has shaken old timers like Fergie and Wenger in the past, and also Rijkaard. I am sure this is another mind game ploy as he is very aware that defending the title is very difficult, he is trying to divert attention towards Arsenal.

After all, Chelsea will play Arsenal in the Charity Shield and Maurinho is trying to get a psycho advantage over them.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:19 am

I think when you spend £200Million in 2 seasons you must win something.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:51 am

And when your names Moris, you should have the sh*t kicked out of you by a group of normally placid, yet strangely infuriated garden gnomes, brandishing fishing rods and other wicked instruments of doom. That way, when he explains to the bobbys what happened, he'll get lobbed in the nutty bin for life!!!!Ahahahahaha!!!! Git.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion