Chelsea - General comments and pi$$ takes

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:47 pm

The FA has to be careful after the Tiger Woods scandel, I dont see a problem appointing another player however they must act immediately.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby J*o*n*D*o*e » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:14 am

Scumbag, end of, should have the England captaincy taken away, he should lose the Chelsea armband aswell as far as im concerned but there not my club so they can do what they want with him.
ImageImage
J*o*n*D*o*e

Postby Kharhaz » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:43 am

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:Scumbag, end of, should have the England captaincy taken away, he should lose the Chelsea armband aswell as far as im concerned but there not my club so they can do what they want with him.

Agree totally. If he keeps his place as captain it shows that the fringe players really do mean nothing and that the "star" players can get away with anything. A first class tosser, over-rated and over paid. How people rate him above Carragher is beyond me.

Also Terry was dad of the year for 2009. If thats the case I must be god like.
Last edited by Kharhaz on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:06 am

J*o*n*D*o*e wrote:Scumbag, end of, should have the England captaincy taken away, he should lose the Chelsea armband aswell as far as im concerned but there not my club so they can do what they want with him.

The thing is though John if they take the England srmband off him, my bet is it will go  to Stevie , an i dont want that to happen
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:09 pm

NANNY RED wrote:

The thing is though John if they take the England srmband off him, my bet is it will go  to Stevie , an i dont want that to happen

I dont think so Nan, there is a natural bias towards Fat Frank over Stevie for some unknown reason.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:22 pm

Reg wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

I dont think so Nan, there is a natural bias towards Fat Frank over Stevie for some unknown reason.

If the English FA, or Capello is going to make a decision on the armband with a player's morals the deciding factor, then it won't go to Terry (obviously), Lampard (didn't he have a bit of hassle recently, splitting from his missus ?), Gerrard (because of the barroom brawl)....so I can't see WHO the likely candidate is...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Boocity » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:58 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
Reg wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

If the English FA, or Capello is going to make a decision on the armband with a player's morals the deciding factor, then it won't go to Terry (obviously), Lampard (didn't he have a bit of hassle recently, splitting from his missus ?), Gerrard (because of the barroom brawl)....so I can't see WHO the likely candidate is...

If he does change it, he will probably go for Rooney
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:49 pm

To be honest even if they did take the armband of Terry he still has play in the same team as Bridge doesn't he? He will still be on the team bus and plane and in training. Capello is supposed to be a tough man so it will be interesting to see how he plays this one.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:01 pm

Boocity wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
Reg wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Nah - they wouldn't give it to a pikey, would they ?  :D
bunglemark2

Postby Dinger » Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:46 pm

bunglemark2 wrote:
Boocity wrote:
bunglemark2 wrote:
Reg wrote:
NANNY RED wrote:

Nah - they wouldn't give it to a pikey, would they ?  :D

Nah, he shags grannys.
Dinger

Postby Yossi_Benaloon » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:39 pm

If the issue of the England captain was going to be made based on morale grounding and a player's personal life then that could rule out a number of candidates, including Gerrard and Ferdinand. This World Cup football blog discusses the options which Fabio Capello may have and throws names such as Frank Lampard and Wayne Rooney into the mix for the captain's role. In my opinion, we would be better sticking with Terry as it is generally unlikely that Bridge is going to be in the squad anyhow.
Yossi_Benaloon

Postby dawson99 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:40 pm

If Terry had boned Rooneys missus hed be out of the squad right away. Lets see Ashley Cole get injured now and see if Wayne will play in the WC
Terry should resign the armband, he shouldn't let it go this far.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Ashley Cole just done for speeding 120 miles an hour, Bizzies asked him why he was going so fast , ive just had a phone call that John Terrys car is parked outside my house  :nod
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:52 pm

still can't believe terry failed to score away from home last night. must be losing his touch.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:53 pm

NANNY RED wrote:Ashley Cole just done for speeding 120 miles an hour, Bizzies asked him why he was going so fast , ive just had a phone call that John Terrys car is parked outside my house  :nod

Not true Nan......it was MY car !  :D

(Oh, I wish....)
bunglemark2

PreviousNext

Return to Premiership - General Discussion