Premiership's most clincal finisher - Interesting that no man utd players made

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby the great one » Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:34 pm

Premiership's most clincal finisher
Quite intresting that Diouf is in the top 4  :)
Last edited by the great one on Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:36 pm

:angry: that pig had to be told by anfield officails to sit down on saturday cause he was celebrating when JC nearly scored an own goal, :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:38 pm

baros at no 6 :D
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby the great one » Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:49 pm

Of course after the way he was treated his gonna want Bolton to win thats natural when he was playing for Senegal 2 weeks ago he was playing aswell as he does for us.Its just a shame at club level just like Baros he play for himself he needs to be less selfish :)
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:32 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: :angry: that pig had to be told by anfield officails to sit down on saturday cause he was celebrating when JC nearly scored an own goal, :angry:

He doesn`t deserve putting on his Liverpool-kit ever again :angry:
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:40 pm

the great one wrote:Of course after the way he was treated his gonna want Bolton to win thats natural when he was playing for Senegal 2 weeks ago he was playing aswell as he does for us.Its just a shame at club level just like Baros he play for himself he needs to be less selfish :)

Oh yer is that so? ???  Tell me TGO do you actually support liverpool or do you only like the fact Diouf is conected to our club?
He can f.uck off and let Bolton pay his wages then 25grand a week we are paying that b@stard :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:37 pm

Ive supported Liverpool long before he came here so just cus i back him when he get hounded every month by the english press but if im honest i throught it was a mistake he can here to England i knew he would be hated :(
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion