Newcastle united - Problem in their club

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:57 pm

Newcastle United.
It's seems that club have a lot of problem within themselves.
Fighting between team mates , problems between some of the players with their manager and etc.

I think we should add more problem to them by buying some of their good players like Jean-Alain Boumsong, Jermaine Jenas, Kieron Dyer and James Milner.

I think if we can get these player , we can be a better team than last season .

What you all think? Share it your thought with us ......
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:17 pm

Dont want Boumsong cause he turned us down for rangers, Jenas is cr@p, Dyer to much bagage, put a tenner on Souey the first manager to be sacked in the Prem  :D
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:22 pm

Thank you cisse .....

But these players are good players .... :(
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Leonmc0708 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:37 pm

LiverpoolMadman wrote:Newcastle United.
Fighting between team mates , problems between some of the players with their manager and etc.

I think we should add more problem to them by buying some of their good players like Jean-Alain Boumsong, Jermaine Jenas, Kieron Dyer and James Milner.

I think this has nothing to do with LFC so should be in Premiership - General Discussion.

For funks sake, we have the best manager in Europe, are the reiging champions of the continent and its transfer window time and you want us to discuss the problems in the Newcastle dressing room. Priceless.
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JC_81 » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:51 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
LiverpoolMadman wrote:Newcastle United.

I think this has nothing to do with LFC so should be in Premiership - General Discussion.

For funks sake, we have the best manager in Europe, are the reiging champions of the continent and its transfer window time and you want us to discuss the problems in the Newcastle dressing room. Priceless.

The guy is only suggesting that these players may do a job for Liverpool, so the question he is asking IS relevant to LFC.

In response to the original post, I don't rate milner or jenas.  Dyer is a good player but too injury prone so I wouldn't bother with him. 

Boumsong was a class act at Auxerre and Rangers but I'd wait and see if he takes to the premiership, he has been injured most of his time at Newcastle.  Surely he'll not be wanting to change club so soon??  But then I'd have said that this time last year about him :laugh:
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:25 pm

Thank you john craig ...

Milner , jenas and Dyer are English players and we need English Players . Well we all know that in the near future , clubs that play in CL must have more home ground talent . That's one of many reason why last season chelsea have been link to some of the best English players like SG, Rio Fer. and cole.

As for Boumsong, maybe now he knows that he have made a wrong move. He a French International player and he should played in CL.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby A.B. » Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:18 pm

Dont want Boumsong cause he turned us down for rangers, Jenas is cr@p, Dyer to much bagage, put a tenner on Souey the first manager to be sacked in the Prem

Houllier stalled when we were in talks with Boumsong, he looked at other offers while Houllier was stalling and Houllier decided not to go on with the deal.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jun 29, 2005 11:15 pm

A.B. wrote:
Dont want Boumsong cause he turned us down for rangers, Jenas is cr@p, Dyer to much bagage, put a tenner on Souey the first manager to be sacked in the Prem

Houllier stalled when we were in talks with Boumsong, he looked at other offers while Houllier was stalling and Houllier decided not to go on with the deal.

??? And your point is?
He wanted a 10 million or more move to Liverpool or he would become a lawyer, instead he choose Rangers over Liverpool now hes at the barcodes a sinking ship with Souey in charge, Im :censored: glad he didnt come to Liverpool Diouf mark 2, you need to play for a club you love and admire obviously he admires no one but himself, he should go back to his law degree.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu Jun 30, 2005 2:45 am

Ok .... Let say that we don't want Boumsong. But they still have Dyer and Jenas.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Fernando Morientes > 19 < » Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:13 pm

the big problem for newcastle is graeme souness.
"He is the player that Liverpool have been looking for." - Ian Rush
Fernando Morientes > 19 <
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:53 pm

Souness is the bookies favourite for the first managerial head to roll next season.

You just know the club has problems when its chairman says "good riddance" when it lets one of its players go (Robert).

David Moores is far from perfect but at least he has some dignity and class. He could have given out yards about El Hadji Diouff but he didn't.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby mighty mo » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:21 pm

jenas has not shown enough yet to be  considered as a potential liverpool player,dyer is to distracted by ferraris, page three girls and collecting rolex,s ,to much money to soon the guy had it and lost it what a shame because he looked so good at ipswich.boumsong is just a greedy so and so he turned down liverpool ,arsenal,and  inter milan to go to rangers ,that means he choose rangers because they offered the most money.
mighty mo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Premiership - General Discussion