Expectations 2005-2006 - Expectations 2005-2006

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Eazy-E » Mon May 30, 2005 11:59 am

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK
''I kick :censored: and i take names. You're in my pocket. Shut your mouth. Rest your gums. I own you bitch.''
Eazy-E

Postby dawson99 » Mon May 30, 2005 12:03 pm

Eazy-E wrote:FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKK

thats what uwanna do next season?  :lookaround
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Mon May 30, 2005 12:25 pm

kazza 1 wrote:we need to play like we did in the champions league final! Then we should finish in the top 2!! (one above Chelsea!!)

Hey Kazza, a fellow c0.ck & Hen man!!!
Last edited by hawkmoon269 on Mon May 30, 2005 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joependo » Mon May 30, 2005 1:09 pm

I reckon we will finish 3rd or 2nd if we play like we did in the champs league.But first we need to see who he signs in the summer.We are already on the verge of signingMiltio and maybe we will get stelios from Bolton as it said on Liverpoolfc.tv.
joependo

Postby jammy_tart » Mon May 30, 2005 4:45 pm

European Super Cup (aka the european (non)Charity Shield): A good competitive warm up game for newbies = Win

World Club Championship (aka massive FIFA advertising campaign/money spinner): There's a possibility we could get embarrassed by the central/south americans but with it being just 2 games and the reds in full flow domestically, I think it could be happy holidays (be interesting to see how many fans travel to japan) = Win

UEFA Champions League: As we all know money doesn't buy success, but with strong additions to the squad we could become solid opposition next season and do the unthinkable = Win

UEFA Cup: If our numerous campaigns become too much and we get knocked out into the UEFA Cup i can't see our superstars getting siked up for it = Out in the early stages

Carling Cup: Apologies to those who travelled to cardiff this season, but this is a joke competition unless you're non-premiership. So i don't care what happens as long as we don't risk injuries to our first team. We should treat this like a reserve team cup and let them experience some seasoned pro's from the 'championship' and mid/low table premiership = QF

FA Cup: This is still up there with the best because anyone can beat anyone on their day. Any good run were we don't underestimate the opposition would be nice = Anything can happen but if i had to pick i'd say, Win

FA Premiership: Like any red, knowing the success we've had 4th place is unacceptable, and if it wasn't for the CL quallification place it would be worthless, so it shouldn't be something we should aim for, in addition since the bitter-dark-side got it, it has been devalued even further. = 2nd or 3rd place behind Chel$ki (and I hate to say it but manure if 3rd)

However, bear in mind that these predictions are only possible if rafa the gaffer makes some good additions and gets them fighting for the reds every game (the likes of baros and kewell must be culled :angry: )
jammy_tart

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon May 30, 2005 4:57 pm

this season, our squad wasn't big enough...injury and the champions league took its toll and we struggled in the league.  If Rafa can improve the squad and make it larger, i expect to see us top 3 and more cups coming to our club.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby gerrardisgod » Mon May 30, 2005 5:14 pm

TOP 2  HOPEFULLY 1ST GOOD FA CUP RUN ATLEAST QF AND DONT MIND JUST GO FAR IN CARLING
IF WE ARE IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE THINK WE WILL REACH ATLEAST SEMIS IF IN THE UEFA WIN IT NO PROBLEM

EXPECT
6 POINTS FROM WIGAN
SUNDERLAND
WEST HAM
WBA
FULHAM
BHAM
BLACKBURN
PORTSMOUTH
CHARLTON
ATLEAST 3 POINTS FROM
VILLA
NCASTLE
BOROUGH
EVERTON
BOLTON
ARSENAL
TOTTENHAM
MAN CITY
MAN UTD
EXPECT ATLEAST 2 POINTS FROM
CHELSEA
gerrardisgod

Postby LiverpoolFan00 » Mon May 30, 2005 5:30 pm

I thing we should be strongly challenging for top three in the prem and not too many points off top. Well not as many as last year anyway.

QF in CL and from ther on hopefully go on and win it again. (If we get in)
Some people think football is a matter of life or death but it's far more important than that. - Bill Shankley

A Well Balanced Soccer Player Has A Beer In Each Hand!
LiverpoolFan00
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon May 30, 2005 6:56 pm

i think one of our best signings next year will be belief. players that have won the cl will actually think they can achieve something in the league and wont want to roll over when the chips are down. i dont think a lot of players actually deep down believed we were capable of winning a major trophy last season. now they know they can.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Mon May 30, 2005 7:06 pm

i think one of our best signings next year will be belief. players that have won the cl will actually think they can achieve something in the league and wont want to roll over when the chips are down. i dont think a lot of players actually deep down believed we were capable of winning a major trophy last season. now they know they can.

I second that.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon May 30, 2005 7:07 pm

i dont think a lot of players actually deep down believed we were capable of winning a major trophy last season.

very true, anyone remember Gerrard saying "i don't think Liverpool can win the Champions League" before the Juventus away leg?  That was our Captain!  Now the players KNOW we are the CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE! we can go on to greater things
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby desperado0831 » Tue May 31, 2005 5:02 pm

- i hope i got enough money to buy the REDS newest kit. (becuase i am schooling right now)

- i hope we can clinch the premiership title back to Anfield and dominate the CL once again.

- i hope carragher can be England's starting line up.

- i hope Rafa will not get heart attack after Diouf is on his way back. (Don't spit on rafa's face)

- i hope Jose Mourinho have had his funeral at Stamford Bridge along with Fergie. Hallelujah

- i hope Gerrard will retired at Anfield for next 20 season. ???

- i hope everybody is health especially the Liverpudlian.

-Have a nice day-

-YNWA-

:;):
Reds is the sacred colour before this world was born.

desperado0831

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion