Who would you like at anfield 2005-2006? - Transfers

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Galactico » Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:09 pm

In a realistic point of "VIEW" which players would the rest of you like to see in our Anfield red next season? There has been alot of speculation with a host of players being linked with Anfield this year.

I personally would like to test the Mancs resolve on this Park J Sung fella, the lad looked phenomenal from what i had seen along with lee- Pyo(left back), Milito looks promising-and more importantly needed, why not test the water on a couple more of the PSV boys such as Alex, Bruggink or Bouma (United have had alot of success here) Bear in mind this was one of only two squads that made Milan look "DUMP"....Oh and not to mention Lyons squad who have looked brilliant?-New management.. agruably some squad rebuilding. Who knows Houllier may well give over the odds to get back some of his players (LFC rejects) in return for Pernambucano, Muntari and co?

It just appears to me the Spanish market is appearing to costly for my liking!!
Galactico

Postby babu » Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:14 pm

can anyone tell me when this will be all over? will transfers and transfer rumours be finished by the time of the first game?

sorry galactico, ....uhm I like Park too, but i thought he was a done deal at old trafford.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adamnbarrett » Sat Jun 18, 2005 6:27 pm

babu wrote:can anyone tell me when this will be all over? will transfers and transfer rumours be finished by the time of the first game?

sorry galactico, ....uhm I like Park too, but i thought he was a done deal at old trafford.

Nope it keeps going until the transfer window shuts on the 1st September.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 115-1073096938 » Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:23 pm

This has to be the 10-15th time this has been done since March. :) Good post.
115-1073096938

Postby ken_job » Sat Jun 18, 2005 7:56 pm

I like Alex as well, thought he was excellent in PSV's european run. Big, strong, good in the air and comfortable with the ball at his feet, dangerous at set pieces, young yet has still had some valuable CL experience. Would love to see him come, but theres no evidence of him moving so might as well forget it sadly. himself and carra would be a formidable pairing.

oh, and hes brazilian....(did anyone see adrianos goal V's Greece by the way - unreal, lets hope chelski dont get him)
ken_job

Postby Garymac » Sat Jun 18, 2005 8:54 pm

A right winger is a must and if Wright phillips doesnt get signed i wouldnt miond having park from PSV he looks class everytime ive seen him play. Does anyone how good this Milito is from Zaragoza is cos ive never seen him play
Garymac
LFC Super Member

Postby XSD » Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:32 pm

here it goes:
Kujit (Feyenoord) 8 million (or 6+ dudek)
Reina (Villareal) 6-8 million
Milito (Real Zaragoza) 6 million
Zenden (Middlesborough) free
Miguel (Benfica) 4 million
Hargreaves (Bayern Munich) 3 million
Malbranque (Fullham) 3.5 million
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Sat Jun 18, 2005 10:00 pm

babu wrote:can anyone tell me when this will be all over? will transfers and transfer rumours be finished by the time of the first game?

Well aparently Park could just say that ManUtd kidnapped him and then he could beg FIFA to secure him a move.   :laugh:
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Galactico » Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:30 am

What rumour?......... you "MONKEY" Who would you LIKE to see in a red shirt. Try to be realistic and not a nor a tw*t like some of them!!!
Galactico

Postby the mighty reds » Sun Jun 19, 2005 3:34 am

we'll inter milan are looking to offload andy van der meyde,26 year old dutch winger,aint seen him play though
the mighty reds

Postby A.B. » Sun Jun 19, 2005 4:44 am

Well aparently Park could just say that ManUtd kidnapped him and then he could beg FIFA to secure him a move.

Manchester United? Oh you mean Manchester U.S.A.!
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby babu » Sun Jun 19, 2005 5:28 am

Galactico wrote:What rumour?......... you "MONKEY" Who would you LIKE to see in a red shirt. Try to be realistic and not a nor a tw*t like some of them!!!

Umm what are you talking about?   :Oo:

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Chelsea forever. » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:24 am

Park is an exceptional fella, MAnu will get a steal if they sign him for cheap. He is Koreas Ronaldo. He is quick and smart in attack, has very good positional sense, defends well, you will see him on the ball an all areas of the ground. With giggsy fading out they now have Park and Ronaldo working their flanks with Rooney and Van or a new striker upfront, I can see a lot of goals in that!

Someone above mentioned Hargreaves - i dont think so!

Anyway back to new players for Liverpool.

Dudek out
Kewel out
Biscan out

Reina in
Milto in
Aimar - if he is avaliable he would be a great signing, very very talented player.

Im not sure what other areas need reinforcement, but id say one of the fullbacks, a left winger and that should do it.
With Baros staying and Cisse and Fernando + Miller I think the striker spot is well covered.
Chelsea forever.

Postby Ciggy » Sun Jun 19, 2005 8:28 am

Park is going to USA united for 12 million  :oops:  I dont think he's worth that, must admit though Hiddink found 2 gems in Korea with them 2. Duno why he wants to go to united cause PSV won the dutch league and where in the semis of the CL he wont get either with USA buckaneers, MUWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby frelar » Sun Jun 19, 2005 10:40 am

i think that van buyten is a good player..he played all the match with hambour and was the only player ( except goalkeeper ) to do that!!

I think that someone like aimar, riquelme or a player like that could be very good...and the player of sevilla, baptista..
frelar

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion