Champions of europe - 2005 - Totally deserved. forza rafa forza pool

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Chelsea forever. » Thu May 26, 2005 7:49 am

I would like to extend my hearty congratulations to all you wonderful Liverpool fans out there. A victory thoroughly deserved and after many years without silver wear you can proudly say you are Champions of Europe, and that you did he handsomely by getting past 3 world class teams in Juve, Chelsea and Milan.

I was very excited before the game and just couldn’t wait for it to start, but the minute I saw Kewels name on the starting 11 I said to myself ‘that’s it, Milan have won’, however God heard that and fortunately Harry was taken off early on thanks to an injury (don’t know how much of it was play acting). Very very unlucky to concede the first goal, and then one would expect a nervy start. Milan capitalized and were 3-0 up by half time. The pass by Kaka and finish by Crepo for the 2nd goal was truly world class.

At half time many would have said ‘yeah the game is over’ but I knew that yal would get a goal very early on and then 3-1 would set the tone for the 2nd half. But boy oh boy 3 quick goals and who would have thought 3-3 and giving them a run. I think Milan were stunned and it took time for them to regain their composure. The introduction of Hamman was Key and I would have liked him to start instead of Mr. Harry.

Anyway … good 2nd half, good lucky double save from Dudek in extra time. I think a combination of Fans + dudeks dancing + the shock of losing a 3-0 lead put the Milan players off and the rest is history.

Champions of Europe, put Milan to shame … super super performance.

Id like to ad, IMO 3 players from last night should be on their way out.

• Harry Cool – he always seems to weave his way into big games, Cup final and CL final but never performs and always acts out an Injury, more over he isn’t the type of player to be in a TO –BE world class Liverpool team.
• Traore – ok, good player but again I think you guys need a world class LB.
• Dudek – very very moody. Makes horrible errors during the game but saves Shevas penalty. Need someone more consistent. 

I know there have been rumors of  Gerrard leaving for Chelsea and now Madrid and Milan. I think he is the heart of Liverpool football club and I hope he stays with you reds for many years to come. I hope you guys get a good transfer kitty and make some important signings to strengthen your squad and give Manu and Arsenal a running in the League.

Chelsea Champions of England & winners of the Carling cup. Liverpool Champions of Europe.

Move over Arsenal and Manu … Jose and Rafa have come to take over.

PS - you fans are truely amazing ... love the never walk alone tune.

:bowdown
Chelsea forever.

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Thu May 26, 2005 8:23 am

Ha Ha LOL....  "the never walk alone tune"....   Its not a tune mate, its an anthem!
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby Alonso_Rulz » Thu May 26, 2005 8:31 am

Ola Mr Benitez wrote:Ha Ha LOL....  "the never walk alone tune"....   Its not a tune mate, its an anthem!

let us salute the liverpool anthem... we are the euro champions possiblily the best team in the world right now...
liverpool will nv walk alone with fans around.
Alonso_Rulz

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion