Congratulations... - H'way the lads

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Tue May 03, 2005 11:47 pm

We where better over 2 legs Chelsea where ****** end of, next please, we have beaten better on the anfield turf now ****** off no marks :buttrock
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed May 04, 2005 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RAFABENITEZ » Tue May 03, 2005 11:49 pm

der der der der der der der der!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
RAFABENITEZ
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby vvs » Tue May 03, 2005 11:51 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
vvs wrote:RAFA IS A F@ckin GOD!!! I thought he was goin to faint in the last minutes..the amount of shoutin he was doin!! wat a manager WE are lucky to have him!!! LETS WIN THE CL!!!! REDS FOREVA!!

??? who are you?
Do you work for Roman?
Rafa outclassed maureen tonight and your players are worth double :nod You think you are gona rule for 10 years i think our rafeal will have something to say about that :;):

HEY YA KNOW WHAT FU.CK OFF CHELSEA WE HAVE NEVR FEARED YOU AND WE STILL DONT :cool:  :buttrock  SO YOUR POINT IS?
WE DONT CARE WE ARE GOIN TO TURKEY YOUR NOT SO FU.CK OFF STICK THESE MARACAS UP YER @RSE

I sed we are lucky to have rafa and he is a genius how does that make me a chelski??? anyway i dont care we are thru to the final!!!!!!!
vvs

Postby iolsi » Wed May 04, 2005 2:09 am

congratulations from france, liverpool was he best team on the pitch tonight, good luck for the final, i hope djib' will be on a better fit, if he could score.....
iolsi

Postby Ciggy » Wed May 04, 2005 5:04 am

vvs wrote:
cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
vvs wrote:RAFA IS A F@ckin GOD!!! I thought he was goin to faint in the last minutes..the amount of shoutin he was doin!! wat a manager WE are lucky to have him!!! LETS WIN THE CL!!!! REDS FOREVA!!

??? who are you?
Do you work for Roman?
Rafa outclassed maureen tonight and your players are worth double :nod You think you are gona rule for 10 years i think our rafeal will have something to say about that :;):

WE DONT CARE WE ARE GOIN TO TURKEY YOUR NOT MAUREEN  SO FU.CK OFF STICK THESE MARACAS UP YER @RSE

I sed we are lucky to have rafa and he is a genius how does that make me a chelski??? anyway i dont care we are thru to the final!!!!!!!

:D GOD IM STILL DRUNK THINK i FELLA ASLEEP :kungfu:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Djiin » Wed May 04, 2005 5:20 am

:bowdown  Hail to the King of Europe :bowdown

f**k-> Carvalho :angry: deserve to get red card for his tackles!
Djiin

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion