Congratulations... - H'way the lads

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Perry » Tue May 03, 2005 10:05 pm

Now gan an win it.

Watching the game tonight at first trying to objectively as a neutral, but I must admit as the game wore on I really wanted Liverpool to win.

Towards the end I was clinging on as if it were one of our games (not quite the same I admit :Oo:  ) and as the commentators were all w*nking over Chelsea and talking about how they were going to get back into it I got more annoyed and focused by the minute.

So well done, you've come this far - now finish the last bit   :buttrock
Perry

Postby KennyisGod....still » Tue May 03, 2005 10:09 pm

Glad it wernt jus me thinkin "even the ITV (Independant TV? ????) commentators were chelski paid!!"  God, I so wanted to get hold of Clive Tyldsley and wail his mf a$$. And where the hell did 6 mins come from??? Roman Abramovich obviously goes nowhere without his cheque book......
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Silver » Tue May 03, 2005 10:11 pm

Congritulation
WE made it
You,ll never walk alone for ever Liverpool
I hope we make it again in Istanbul
You Never Walk Aone
Silver

Postby Perry » Tue May 03, 2005 10:11 pm

No it wasn't just you and I wasn't too sure about the six minutes either  :glare:
Perry

Postby Igor Zidane » Tue May 03, 2005 10:12 pm

COME ON LYNDS WERE ARE YER SING US A SONG WERE ALL GOIN TO TURKEY
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby joependo » Tue May 03, 2005 10:13 pm

I know but after the final whistle gone they was all liverpool this and liverpool that.2morrow it will be liverpool liverpool,If it was Chelski it would be chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea chelsea because they love dem.
joependo

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 03, 2005 10:14 pm

lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Tue May 03, 2005 10:16 pm

KennyisGod....still wrote:Glad it wernt jus me thinkin "even the ITV (Independant TV? ????) commentators were chelski paid!!"  God, I so wanted to get hold of Clive Tyldsley and wail his mf a$$. And where the hell did 6 mins come from??? Roman Abramovich obviously goes nowhere without his cheque book......

6 mins...??? all the decisions went Chelsea way in the 2nd half (guessed the ref was given his half-time talk as well). Ditto with SKY/ESPN's commentators who were obviously auditioning for ChelseaTV...no one gave us a chance but Benitez. I salute you Rafa  :bowdown   :hearts   :bowdown
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MOMO » Tue May 03, 2005 10:18 pm

i'm so happy :) :)
I'm a Chinese girl !!!
I'm glad to meet everyone!!!
MOMO

Postby A.B. » Tue May 03, 2005 10:20 pm

You can't buy the heart of the players, you can't buy history, you can't buy tradition. You can't buy the atmosphere.

Impossible is nothing and we have just proved that.

WHOSE GOING TO THE FINALS NOW MOURINHO?!! W@nker.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 03, 2005 10:20 pm

lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Tue May 03, 2005 10:21 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:COME ON LYNDS WERE ARE YER SING US A SONG WERE ALL GOIN TO TURKEY

:D LYNDS IS HERE , HEY ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ROUND THE FIELDS OF ANFIELD ROAD, WHERE ONCE WE WATCHED KING KENNY PLAY, AND COULD HE PLAY.
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMON YOU  BEAUTIES REF TOTALLY CHELSEA SIDED, REVENGE SERVED COLD.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  SCRE.MEN CMON WELL DONE LADS CARRA, FINNAN YOU 2 ARE OUR GEMS,
KEZMAN YOU  YOU SAID WE WOULD CRUMBLE YOU
CMON CLAP IN THE AIR,
GLORY ROUND THE FIELDS OF ANFIELD ROAD, AND COULD HE PLAY, WE HAD HEIGHWAY ON THE WING, WE HAD DREAMS AND SONGS TO SING FOR GLORY ROUND THE FIELDS OF ANFIELD ROAD,
BAM BAM BAM :buttrock FU.CKIN COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMON, WE DID IT, WE DID IT, YOU CHEATIN DIVIN  IT WAS OURS WE GOT NO FAVOURS TONIGHT , WE DID IT STICK THIS UP YER  FAT FRANK, GUDJOHNSON, MAUREEN AND TERRY .
YOU CAN ONLY DREAM NOW ****** OFF PEASANTS
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Last edited by Ciggy on Wed May 04, 2005 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 03, 2005 10:22 pm

do you think Owen wished he had not moved now? i would love to see him back at this club
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 03, 2005 10:23 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
Igor Zidane wrote:COME ON LYNDS WERE ARE YER SING US A SONG WERE ALL GOIN TO TURKEY

:D LYNDS IS HERE , HEY ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL ROUND THE FIELDS OF ANFIELD ROAD, WHERE ONCE WE WATCHED KING KENNY PLAY, AND COULD HE PLAY.
FUC.KIN COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMON YOU FUC.KIN BEAUTIES REF TOTALLY CHELSEA SIDED, REVENGE SERVED COLD.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FU.CKIN SCRE.MEN CMON WELL DONE LADS CARRA, FINNAN YOU 2 ARE OUR GEMS,
KEZMAN YOU W*nk.ER YOU SAID WE WOULD CRUMBLE YOU TW@T
CMON CLAP IN THE AIR,
GLORY ROUND THE FIELDS OF ANFIELD ROAD, AND COULD HE PLAY, WE HAD HEIGHWAY ON THE WING, WE HAD DREAMS AND SONGS TO SING FOR GLORY ROUND THE FIELDS OF ANFIELD ROAD,
BAM BAM BAM :buttrock FU.CKIN COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMON, WE DID IT, WE DID IT, YOU CHEATIN DIVIN B@STARDS F.UCK OFF IT WAS OURS WE GOT NO FAVOURS TONIGHT CU.NT, WE DID IT STICK THIS UP YER @RSE FAT FRANK, GUDJOHNSON, MAUREEN AND TERRY TW@TS.
YOU CAN ONLY DREAM NOW FU.CK OFF PEASANTS

wow well said lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Tue May 03, 2005 10:24 pm

lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion