We need help - 4th place

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby red or dead » Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:11 am

i have just read the last few fixtures and i hate to say it but we need a lot of other teams to raise there game or we are not going to finish 4th, i am red through and through but the fixtures don't lie
palace today they are desperate for points,boro 2 pts from europe,arsenal trying to get 2nd, the only easy game is villa.
everton to play birmingham,newcastle,fulham with nothing to play for,the only hard game is arsenal i hope i am wrong but if you look at it relisticley were fuc### let's hope are luck finnaly changes.
red or dead

Postby fivecups » Sat Apr 23, 2005 9:20 am

All we can do is try and win our last four games. Everton have a game in hand and also have to play Bolton, who may still be in the mix for the CL and will definitely be fighting to ensure a European place next season.

There's still a reasonable chance that Everton will loose at least two of their remaining games.

It's an important day today. Come on the reds! (and Emile Heskey for a hat-trick if he's playing)
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:19 am

If the BS win today they may take there foot off the gas for CL cause they will be in UEFA guarenteed then hopefully they will sh.it themselves realising they are nearly there and slip up, and we just have to win all our remainding games this season theres no other way.
Come on donkey score 2 goals for your old club today Emileeeeeeeeeeeeee heskeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:50 am

as the title of the thread states we need other clubs to do us some favours and start taking points of everton, we on the other hand need to win all ours.
even if everton lost the next two matches we`d have to win ours to be level pegging. (although we have better goal difference at the moment)

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby Starbridge42 » Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:13 pm

Well lets say the do that and we win every game then we qualify.

Easy as pie
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:19 pm

Starbridge42 wrote:Well lets say the do that and we win every game then we qualify.

Easy as pie

i wish

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion