Anyone else...... - Getting fed up with this place?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dundalk » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:44 pm

Maybe is because we are out of season or something but this place is getting a bit tedious.

I come on here to get the latest news from the club from those who are in the know and also to have a bit of fun in General Chat, also to take part and read in good debates about certain players and the club in general. But lately there has been a turn (and I have seen it on other Liverpool forums). Instead of all of us on here supporting the team, a Liverpool fan is now split in to one of two camps and without going into detail we all know what these are.

So because of this we have Liverpool fans fighting with each other instead of uniting and fighting for the same goal and coming together and supporting the club. Everyone of us as Liverpool fans want one thing - rid of the Americans and all there cronies - I dont think you will find a fan that dosent. We all also want the team to be a success when they play. Of course getting rid of the first makes the second easier to achieve.

But what do we get instead on here - petty name calling and a lot of 'I'm a better fan than you' stuff that is all become a bit tiresome. Last year at the end of the season I remember reading a few posts hoping we would lose a game so we could get rid of Rafa. Thats right Liverpool fans hoping there team loses!!!! And now this season we have fans hoping we lose games so that they can be proved right that Roy is not the right man for the job. Some of the disrespect and  lack of maturity shown towards Roy has really surprised me. Ive said it on here before, but we are at time acting like spoilt Real Madrid fans rather that the knowledgeable and respecting Liverpool fans we are supposed to be. If we seen another club doing it we would be laughing at them.

Before on here you could disagree with someone without falling out with them and you could have an opinion without falling into one of the two sides. A new season is only a few weeks away now although we are still stuck with the Americans we need to get behind Roy and the team because God knows they will need it.

Rafa has gone to Inter Milan and has moved on. We need to do the same.......
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:46 pm

Who is hoping we loose games ?! That's wrong and shocking thing to hear and no fan should ever hope we loose
Benny The Noon

Postby Benny The Noon » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:47 pm

Also don't understand why Rafa got a mention mate
Benny The Noon

Postby Ben Patrick » Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Benny The Noon wrote:Who is hoping we loose games ?! That's wrong and shocking thing to hear and no fan should ever hope we loose

or lose even ?
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:02 pm

Yep
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:15 pm

Hodgson need to buy someone or do something worthwhile to talk about.
And people really need to stop bringing in rafa in every thread.
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby bigmick » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Dundalk I totally, 1000% agree with every word of your post mate. Unfortunately, forum politics dictate that people of all persuasions become more concerned at times with being right than almost anything else. That's why we should all (absolutely including me) try and avoid making statements from which there is no return, and be prepared to admit we were wrong more often.

I do though think once we start playing, things will settle down a bit.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:44 pm

bigmick wrote:I do though think once we start playing, things will settle down a bit.

i really hope so.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby roysreds » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:14 pm

Dundalk wrote:Maybe is because we are out of season or something but this place is getting a bit tedious.

I come on here to get the latest news from the club from those who are in the know and also to have a bit of fun in General Chat, also to take part and read in good debates about certain players and the club in general. But lately there has been a turn (and I have seen it on other Liverpool forums). Instead of all of us on here supporting the team, a Liverpool fan is now split in to one of two camps and without going into detail we all know what these are.

So because of this we have Liverpool fans fighting with each other instead of uniting and fighting for the same goal and coming together and supporting the club. Everyone of us as Liverpool fans want one thing - rid of the Americans and all there cronies - I dont think you will find a fan that dosent. We all also want the team to be a success when they play. Of course getting rid of the first makes the second easier to achieve.

But what do we get instead on here - petty name calling and a lot of 'I'm a better fan than you' stuff that is all become a bit tiresome. Last year at the end of the season I remember reading a few posts hoping we would lose a game so we could get rid of Rafa. Thats right Liverpool fans hoping there team loses!!!! And now this season we have fans hoping we lose games so that they can be proved right that Roy is not the right man for the job. Some of the disrespect and  lack of maturity shown towards Roy has really surprised me. Ive said it on here before, but we are at time acting like spoilt Real Madrid fans rather that the knowledgeable and respecting Liverpool fans we are supposed to be. If we seen another club doing it we would be laughing at them.

Before on here you could disagree with someone without falling out with them and you could have an opinion without falling into one of the two sides. A new season is only a few weeks away now although we are still stuck with the Americans we need to get behind Roy and the team because God knows they will need it.

Well said,
roysreds

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:27 pm

mart wrote:Hodgson need to buy someone or do something worthwhile to talk about.

like signing joe Cole on a free perhaps?  :D
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Igor Zidane » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:39 pm

I have a problem . My problem is that i think people on this football forum couldn't give to fecks what happens to LFC really . We have had the problems of the last two transfer windows atleast . We've had one manager sacked recently for footballing reason's (maybe /maybe not ) i doubt it ,but that's just my opinion .We've had one man brought in over 12 months ago with one remit and one remit only (they are his words)to find investement in the club . Now he has failed in what he was employed to do . He now from nowhere is able to make decisions on managers sackings ,managers employement . Player sales , player signings , the decor at friggin melwood ffs. All i'm hearing from members on this board is excuses and absolutely no attempt whatsoever to grasp the serious nature of what Gillett ,hicks ,broughton and purslow are doing to our club .

Last season , it was get rid of rafa then we can do the owners . Now ffs its lets get behind roy and the team . It was never about rafa , it's not about Roy , It's all and everything to do with the owners . Have a look at other forums , don't join them just look . You will see thread after thread about action being taken and plans being made to take futher action against our board and owners . People writing letters , people making banners ,people making footy shirts . Campaigns against purslow and broughton , rbs every fecker you can think of . But on here it's no don't bother it's no use , what can we do ? Apathetic mumblings of people who's only interest is who are we going to sign . When you try to explain what's going on your called negative or just a moaner and were sick and tired of hearing it . Well DD lad you were right in one respect , this board and the so called fans on here are no better than any other fans . Youse can't see further than your noses , youse cannot or won't accept the bigger picture . Some of us who've been moaning and groaning for nearly three years that the club was being raped and now it's happened all we get back is , "well i bet your your happy now you can say i told you so " No i'm not happy ,i'm feckin livid that noone still isn't taking on board what's being told to them .

Now some of us are warning you about Broughton and Purslow and there agenda's , do you think we are. sayin it for the good of our health or because we like to fecking talk sh!te or summit . We now get told that were exagerating or taking nonesense , it will be ok ,i'm sure they wouldn't do that blah blah blah . Well some of us hear certain things and no certain people . so when you are being told something it's not mischief making or bollox talk , it's something we been told or something we've found out for ourselves . Noone is saying believe what is said , all that is being asked is not to dismiss it as some sort of tittle tattle . Listen make your own minds up ,but dismiss it as nothing at your own risk .

No what ? i've tried my feckin upmost to be upbeat about this season . I've tried to be upbeat about Roy and who he's going to sign or sell or whatever ,but i can't get past them c.unting owners and them to T.wats Purslow and broughton . They are supposed to be here to sell the club , but all there doing is dragging the club deeper and deeper into the abyss , there not doing what they are supposed to do  and to me Our new manger looking at him yesterday looks as if he's aged ten years already .He's on a hiding to nothing i'm telling you , he already is making swipes in the media . He know's ,he's not stupid ffs .He's walked into a sh!tstorm that is LFC and he's going to have to fight like never before or he will fall like the last manger .
Last edited by Igor Zidane on Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fauxy » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:51 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:I have a problem . My problem is that i think people on this football forum couldn't give to fecks what happens to LFC really . We have had the problems of the last two transfer windows atleast . We've had one manager sacked recently for footballing reason's (maybe /maybe not ) i doubt it ,but that's just my opinion .We've had one man brought in over 12 months ago with one remit and one remit only (they are his words)to find investement in the club . Now he has failed in what he was employed to do . He now from nowhere is able to make decisions on managers sackings ,managers employement . Player sales , player signings , the decor at friggin melwood ffs. All i'm hearing from members on this board is excuses and absolutely no attempt whatsoever to grasp the serious nature of what Gillett ,hicks ,broughton and purslow are doing to our club .

Last season , it was get rid of rafa then we can do the owners . Now ffs its lets get behind roy and the team . It was never about rafa , it's not about Roy , It's all and everything to do with the owners . Have a look at other forums , don't join them just look . You will see thread after thread about action being taken and plans being made to take futher action against our board and owners . People writing letters , people making banners ,people making footy shirts . Campaigns against purslow and broughton , rbs every fecker you can think of . But on here it's no don't bother it's no use , what can we do ? Apathetic mumblings of people who's only interest is who are we going to sign . When you try to explain what's going on your called negative or just a moaner and were sick and tired of hearing it . Well DD lad you were right in one respect , this board and the so called fans on here are no better than any other fans . Youse can't see further than your noses , youse cannot or won't accept the bigger picture . Some of us who've been moaning and groaning for nearly three years that the club was being raped and now it's happened all we get back is , "well i bet your your happy now you can say i told you so " No i'm not happy ,i'm feckin livid that noone still isn't taking on board what's being told to them .

Now some of us are warning you about Broughton and Purslow and there agenda's , do you think we are. sayin it for the good of our health or because we like to fecking talk sh!te or summit . We now get told that were exagerating or taking nonesense , it will be ok ,i'm sure they wouldn't do that blah blah blah . Well some of us hear certain things and no certain people . so when you are being told something it's not mischief making or bollox talk , it's something we been told or something we've found out for ourselves . Noone is saying believe what is said , all that is being asked is not to dismiss it as some sort of tittle tattle . Listen make your own minds up ,but dismiss it as nothing at your own risk .

No what ? i've tried my feckin upmost to be upbeat about this season . I've tried to be upbeat about Roy and who he's going to sign or sell or whatever ,but i can't get past them c.unting owners and them to T.wats Purslow and broughton . They are supposed to be here to sell the club , but all there doing is dragging the club deeper and deeper into the abyss , there not doing what they are supposed to do  and to me Our new manger looking at him yesterday looks as if he's aged ten years already .He's on a hiding to nothing i'm telling you , he already is making swipes in the media . He know's ,he's not stupid ffs .He's walked into a sh!tstorm that is LFC and he's going to have to fight like never before or he will fall like the last manger .

What a stupid post!!

You think most of us on this forum cant give two fecks about LFC ??

I think we all do, just some people moan a lot more than others and would some rather be optimistic than miserable.
Fauxy

Postby thegreedo » Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Dundalk wrote:Maybe is because we are out of season or something but this place is getting a bit tedious.

Couldn't agree more Dundalk. I've been on this forum a long time now, have never been a prolific poster but have more often than not enjoyed following the debate. Just recently that enoyment has dissipated.
Anyone wishing to vent any real frustration against our owners, chairman and CE should get on board with SOS and focus that frustration in a direct way. With our supporters heads on we should get behind roy and the team as we have always done. If Roy is eventually proven to be the wrong man for the job, so be it, but until then lets get behind him!
I for one will be there at the Arsenal game giving the team the support they are going to need more than ever.

"BIGGER??.... I'M NOT 'AVIN' THAT!.... TELL ME WHO'S BIGGER THAN LIVERPOOL???" - Jamie Carragher.

Drummer, gone but never forgotten!
thegreedo
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:00 pm

Fauxy Igors post isn't "stupid". It's heartfelt, and he is basically calling it like he sees it. Clearly you don't see things in quite the same light as he does, but to call his post "stupid" isn't on mate.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Sun Jul 18, 2010 11:08 pm

Absolutly fantastic post imo Igor mate, my feelings exacly put into your words,
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion