Lazio want hyypia

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Starbridge42 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 3:03 pm

While we're on the subject of cricket (i play rep for that as well as football :D (altho my prospects end at district level for cricket haha)) it was before my time but ive seen the footage of Australia's no.11 (their shittest batsman) wearing a bouncer from Wes Hall (the fastest bowler of that era) square in the heart to avoid giving his wicket away in the last ball of the test match.  Wouldnt risk giving an edge off the bat to a fielder so he took a ball square in the heart at a100mph.  These balls that are as hard as rock.

Roy Keane eat your heart out. (no pun intended lol)
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby YoungAdam » Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:03 pm

I think Sami would be right at home in the Italian style.
YoungAdam

Postby A.B. » Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:25 pm

I've heard that Biscan will go to Lazio.....
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:30 pm

he'll be a handy player on a free transfer....would suit someone like Bolton or Charlton.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Juventino » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:20 am

Ma cos'è uno scempio? Spero non sia un insulta est1900 :(
As a matter of fact, I love Lazio since the 4-2 of the 5th of may and Ronaldo's tears... and I hate la Roma so :D
Whatever...
Juventino

Postby zarababe » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:32 am

A.B. wrote:I've heard that Biscan will go to Lazio.....

.. well I've heard Biscan has been offered a one year contract by the Boss ... on the BBC
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:44 am

Good idea if true but i wouldnt give him to much longer to
prove himself,maybe sell him in January transfer window if
he does not perform.

Sorry to contradict but i also think he has potential.
66-1112520797

Postby est1900 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 11:52 am

Juventino wrote:Ma cos'è uno scempio? Spero non sia un insulta est1900 :(
As a matter of fact, I love Lazio since the 4-2 of the 5th of may and Ronaldo's tears... and I hate la Roma so :D
Whatever...

Scempio is what juventus supporters have done at "ANFIELD", just a shame for me as Italian SS LAZIO FAN.
est1900

Postby Juventino » Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:09 pm

Ok, but we never booed black players or imitated the monkey noise to diss them at the Delle Alpi...
Juventino

Postby Nando » Thu Apr 07, 2005 3:33 pm

i dont know if its just me but juventino i hope you could clear this up, why dont any juve fans seem so interested in the league? the del api always seemed to be devoid of any fans apart from the real madrid game, is the italian league losing a bit of appeal?
Nando
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ace Ventura » Thu Apr 07, 2005 4:21 pm

They are probably all outside the ground stabbing each, would you pay money to watch an Italian league game ?

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Juventino » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:35 pm

No, the Delle alpi is very very very badly built and even with the most expensive tickets, you can't see the pitch really clearly. That's why we are building a new stadium on the english model. We will be the first continental team I think to have supporters next to the grass. People don't go to the stadium because it's expensive too.  Finally, most of the fans would like to see Juve winning the CL more than the League, as we won the scudetto 27 times (a long way ahead Milan) and lost 4 CL finals (Hamburg, AC Milan, Real Madrid, Borussia Dortmund)...
Juventino

Postby est1900 » Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:28 am

Juventino wrote:Ok, but we never booed black players or imitated the monkey noise to diss them at the Delle Alpi...

We always booed black (and white) players or imitated the monkey noise to diss at Stadio Olimpico..........but never for free or for racism......If two or three fans bring in the stadium a nazi flag, the newspapers(the most of them in the left side of the politic) write that all the stadium is nazi, but this is not the true.
est1900

Postby stmichael » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:04 pm

LAZIO TRACK MIDFIELD PAIR

SKY Sports 12 April 2005 
http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/mediawatch/drilldown/MW7939050412-1430.htm

Lazio are chasing Liverpool midfielder Igor Biscan and PSV Eindhoven ace Johann Vogel as possible summer recruits. 

Both players are out of contract at the end of the season and their likely availability on free transfers is an attractive proposition for Lazio.

Croatia international Biscan has already confirmed that he expects to end his association with Liverpool at the campaign's conclusion.

Though Biscan has figured in the Reds team of late, he is not part of Rafa Benitez's long-term plans and will be allowed to leave Anfield.
German outfit Hamburg are interested in the 26-year-old but Lazio are also assessing Biscan.

Lazio are set to watch Biscan at close quarters on Wednesday when Liverpool play at Juventus in the UEFA Champions League.

If Biscan impresses at Stadio Delle Alpi, then it will strengthen his claims for a summer switch to the Eternal City.

Another option for Lazio is Switzerland international Vogel, who is tipped to leave PSV in the summer.

Speculation suggests that Vogel has already snubbed offers from Hamburg and Kaiserslautern as he is holding out for a move to Italy.
Roma and Sampdoria are also monitoring Vogel but reports claim Lazio are willing to offer the hard-working midfielder a three-year contract.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Ace Ventura » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:21 pm

I thought Biscan is meant to be getting a new 1 year contract ??
Am not bothered either way, he has done OK but thats all, and i'm sure Benitez would rather have someone else.
But if he was still here next season i wouldn't moan, he is a steady squad player now who can play a couple of positions and doesn't seem to get injured.

ALLLRIGHTY THEN !!
Ace Ventura
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion