Latest odds - Its looking better.

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby bigmick » Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:57 am

For fourth place with various internet bookies, Liverpool are about 4/6, Everton about 7/4. The rest are any price you like after the weekend. It certainly looks a lot better than two weeks ago.
It's definately not all over yet though.Personally I think that Everton are gone, finished and found out. I said that a couple of weeks ago and I'm sticking to it. Given that we are still in the CL though and have a couple of massive matches coming up its likely we will still drop points. Man City on Saturday though looks like a perfect game in that they haven't got a whole lot to play for. This is a MUST win I think as its one of our easier matches to come.
Everton next recieve Palace. I went to Selhurst Park on Saturday with one of the regulars who's a season ticket holder. They are very similar in style to Everton and I fancy them to get a point at Goodison at least. Very hardworking and up for it. The crowd down there are amazing and really get behind them, it will definately not be an easy place to get a win when we go there if they're still in with a chance of staying up, all the more reason to win at City.
Footnote on Johnson. He's better than I've given him credit for. His movement is clever, not unlike Owen in many ways and I feel he must have studied Michaels game. He wouldn't have Owen's pace but he probably works a bit harder. He missed a couple on Saturday but was unlucky with the effort from outside the box. I was pleasantly surprised. Stll prefer Earnshaw though!    :D
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion