Summer clear out?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Thu Mar 03, 2005 10:21 am

Yes, we need summer clear out but why we must sell some of our best players like SG and Baros .We only need to sell players that not performing (Traore, Smicer, Vignal, Diao, Diouf.) , too old (Hypia, Hamann, Henchoz) and too many mistake (Dudek)  that cost us 3 point .  I think if we can get rid of all these players (above), maybe we can get at least 5m – 7.5m.

We should keep Finnan, Carra, Gerrard, Alonso, Garcia, Riise, Pongo, Baros, Cisse, Morientes, Garcia, Nunez, Josemi, Kewell, Cheyrou, Diarra, Biscan, Le Tallec and Kirkland.

We also should give our youngsters like Carson ,Warnock, David Raven , John welsh and Carl Medjani to get involve in some of the match like carling cup or against with lower team.

Goalie
Kirkland - Key Players
Carson – 1st eleven

Defenders
Carra, Riise, plus one or two new players like
(Canavaro, Philippe Mexes, Matias Lequi) – Key Players
Finnan - 1st eleven
Diarra, Biscan, Josemi – Rotation
Carl Medjani, Warnock, David Raven – Backup

Midfield
Gerrard, Alonso, plus one or two new players (Kapo, Aimar, Rafael van der Vaart) – Key players or 1st eleven
Garcia, Kewell, Le Tallec plus one or two new players (Mark van Bommel, M and Guti if free or Steed Malbranque, M) – Rotation
Cheyrou, Diarra, Biscan, John welsh - Backup

Strikes
Cisse, Baros, Nando – Key players
Pongo – Rotation
Mellor - Backup

We must remember that this season have a good season because I believed that we still can get that 4th spot ( without some of our best players ) but next season it’s a better year for us.
LiverpoolMadman

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:06 am

liverpoolmadman, is that yer name for a good reason??

i think you need to re-read yer post mate
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Fri Mar 04, 2005 9:43 am

Looks like theres one off the books then, we would have to settle for 2 million I think. :glare: what a waste of f@ckin money.

Bolton's loan star El Hadji Diouf has revealed he would like to make the move permanent. 

The loan signing from Liverpool has impressed at The Reebok this season after joining on a season-long deal last summer.

Diouf has scored six goals in 20 appearances to help Bolton rise up to seventh place in The Premiership and reach the quarter finals of the FA Cup.

Bolton have confirmed they would like to keep the Senegal international, but fear they may be priced out of a deal for the player.

Liverpool are unlikely to want him back after he was made surplus to requirements by Rafa Benitez at the start of the season and Diouf has admitted he would like to stay at Bolton.

"I want to stay here," said Diouf.

"I'm very happy and focused and I feel I can play and do things for this club."
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:14 pm

Aside fromthe obvious, (Diao, Diouf etc etc) I think its unlikely we will wholesale clearouts this summer. We've struggled to put out a team on occasions this season so unless I'm mistaken a wholesale clear-IN is probably more in order.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Judge » Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:54 pm

probably mick
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion