Can these negative posts stop please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby taff » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:08 am

In the meantime AB the game was called off we came off a defeat to Manu and this gave Burnley more time to get up for it

Things change fact

We all want the kids to have a chance you havent got a monopoly on that bt last night you were demanding they go for lack of commitment etc

The FA cup n this country and please believe me here is a mentallity thing and I genuinely think Benitez underestimated that bt I also genuinely believe he wont do it again

Keep reply short as Im intrigued with whats gonna develop with stinky feet  :D
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:09 am

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Mmmmmmm....so what is the first post in this thread about?  :D

[url=http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=8534[]http://www.liverpoolfc-newkit.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=8534[[/url]

Sorry JB Taff asked for tea, then Mark said he wants to suck my toes :Oo: .
Back to topic people :cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wet echo » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:16 am

great post,time to show why we are regarded the greatest supporters in the world,SING IT LOUD AND PROUD,IAM A LIVERPOOL SUPPORTER WE DONT NEED FANCY BANNERS STUCK ON THE BACK OF OUR STADIUM TELL US WE ARE "THE PEOPLES CLUB",WE DONT NEED TO PUMP THE MEDIA TO GET US ON THE BACK PAGE AND WE DONT BITCH AT OUR PLAYERS JUST BECAUSE WE HAVE BEEN DEFEATED.
Time to make more banners and if the players dont understand what is needed show them by our passion
wet echo

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:22 am

Yes we are the best supporters in the world :cool: .
And very patient ones at that.
But I am sick of being laughed at by the scum and the bluenoses, that we should get behind the team, causelets face it they get enough abuse from other fans.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1105728556 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:39 am

Yer the king of negativism and yer dont even realise it, look at some of yer posts recently, yer having a laugh or currying up favour or attention seeking?
116-1105728556

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:41 am

turdinator2 wrote:Yer the king of negativism and yer dont even realise it, look at some of yer posts recently, yer having a laugh or currying up favour or attention seeking?

:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
POT KETTLE BLACK

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 116-1105728556 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:43 am

Why are discussions about the team seen as negative if they just don't happen to concur with your own view.

I come on here for entertainment and to listen to other views which may in some cases enlighten me, I certainly dont expect to ram my view down others throats.
116-1105728556

Postby Big Niall » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:22 pm

Most people on this site (me included) are fully behind Rafa. Many people who are fully behind Rafa were also in full support of GH at the end of last season and felt left down that we sacked him. They said it was wrong for fans to want rid of him. If we kept him we couldn't have Rafa, it is one or the other.

If fans weren't willing to criticise GH then he'd still be here. Fair enough if thats your want but I think most people are happy GH went and Rafa came, if fans didn't make their feelings known then GH would still be here and the club in a worse position.

although I am fully behind Rafa for 3 seasons, I understand people who want to criticise and I think to say criticism is wrong is ridiculous, sometimes it is for the good of the club.

Again, I state I am fully behind Rafa.
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:24 pm

il tell you what to do, get to all the games that we arent gonna fill anfield.  games like watford and portsmouth and really get behind the team
109-1105722616

Postby stmichael » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:25 pm

Big Niall wrote:Most people on this site (me included) are fully behind Rafa. Many people who are fully behind Rafa were also in full support of GH at the end of last season and felt left down that we sacked him. They said it was wrong for fans to want rid of him. If we kept him we couldn't have Rafa, it is one or the other.

If fans weren't willing to criticise GH then he'd still be here. Fair enough if thats your want but I think most people are happy GH went and Rafa came, if fans didn't make their feelings known then GH would still be here and the club in a worse position.

although I am fully behind Rafa for 3 seasons, I understand people who want to criticise and I think to say criticism is wrong is ridiculous, sometimes it is for the good of the club.

Again, I state I am fully behind Rafa.

just for the record, are you fully behind rafa or not? :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby 109-1105722616 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 3:32 pm

houllier was ****** though and so was the big nosed t****** thompson
109-1105722616

Postby Redrider » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:00 pm

I don't think there is any doubt, Rafa overestimated the power and class of his squad for Tuesday. He knows it was a screw-up, there were spare players like Hamann and Riise who could have played.
Redrider
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:02 pm

turdinator2 wrote:Why are discussions about the team seen as negative if they just don't happen to concur with your own view.

I come on here for entertainment and to listen to other views which may in some cases enlighten me, I certainly dont expect to ram my view down others throats.

Oh f@ck off and go finish your book you f@ckin idiot :angry:
Last edited by Ciggy on Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:17 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:
turdinator2 wrote:Why are discussions about the team seen as negative if they just don't happen to concur with your own view.

Oh f@ck off and go finish your book you f@ckin idiot :angry:

i hate tits like this
Last edited by 109-1105722616 on Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
109-1105722616

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion