Can these negative posts stop please

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:21 pm

Since saturday ive never seen so many negative topics on here, I have stopped readin most of them as many are repetative and full of the same bull.
Most of us here love LFC to bits and want them to be a success in the UK and in europe, but us bitchin and moaning isnt going to achieve that is it?

Rafa or the players dont log on the forum to listen to our views, and thank god because some members have given the players really bad abuse.  We are all dissapointed since the derby after being on a high that week, then Old mother Riley didnt do his job properly against chelsea otherwise we would have beat them, and in that match we lost one of our most important players, he will miss our first CL game and so will Gerrard, so dont be expecting miracles now.

We will miss Xabi in our league games too, Nunez out for 3 games, so expect more dissapointments but on another higher note we have Morientes to look forward to, and I cant wait to see him and Baros upfront, so we may not be to dissapointed if our forwards start banging them in for us.

Since saturday afternoon my heads been banging, I felt sick couldnt eat, couldnt sleep lying there awake with Liverpool running through my mind, stupid I know but when you love something these things happen.
Last night I was very dissapointed but not as angry as I was on saturday, and it was like a sigh of relief that we where out the F.A.cup, because we have played so bad the last 2 games.

All I want to say people is at the end of the Houllier era the boo boys where out in style at anfield, booing them off the pitch, abandoning games because we where so poor, and to many under performing players. And I fear with a few more bad results these boo boys might re-appear and start calling for Rafas head.  Im fed up with all this moaning lets get behind the team hey gang cause after all we idolise them, well some more than others and lets see what the rest of the season brings hey.

Rome wasnt built in a day and previous managers and players have ruined our club, and we cant expect Benitez to perform miracles with the players we have compared to the players the top 3 have.
I love this forum but its getting me down with all the negative posts, get shut of him bla bla bla. Start putting some possitive topics up, we are no worse than we was last season infact I dont even think we where 5th this time last year.
So come on get behind the team and we will be rewarded or go and support someone else and be a glory hunter.

LFC forever YNWA.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:23 pm

There's no harm in constructive criticism and indeed it is probably very apt now, but all those threads last night were frankly a lot of ******.
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:23 pm

We're a 2 or 3 points off better than last year at this point of time.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:24 pm

A.B. wrote:We're a 2 or 3 points off better than last year at this point of time.

:cool: See what I mean its not that bad is it :) Plus we are in the CL we wernt last season.
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:25 pm

If we do well in the next five or six of our League fixtures we will be fine. Our run during the holidays was brilliant and I think we can do that again starting Saturday.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 109-1105722616 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:26 pm

A.B. wrote:We're a 2 or 3 points off better than last year at this point of time.

everybody forgets that, they just want to slander the team

lets give rafa time, although we have had a nightmare few weeks with results going against us, but we have had bad runs before and we recover. just wait til we get our full team back, and then watch the doubters on here eating humble pie
109-1105722616

Postby taff » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:26 pm

I am 100% onvinced the future is bright and we will be seriously competitive next season but last night was a huge dissapointment
But agree with you CGGY all the way
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:29 pm

When I think about what has been said about Rafa in the past few days it just makes me sick to my stomach. What did some actually think would had happen with Rafa in his first season here? It was going to get worse before it gets any better and everything that could go wrong in fact has gone wrong for us.

In tough spots some of us lose our cools and start looking at the negatives as if the world was going to end. We the fans, the club and the players needed a good smack in the face. Aston Villa got it in the FA Cup and I hope that our loss yesterday will awaken us.

We have plenty of things to look forward too.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:34 pm

No what happened is everyone expected us to win the league cause Rafa won the La Liga in his first year in charge, thats what happened.
When we all know its going to take a few years, or maybe he wont he wont be able to bring us that success, but I am right behind him 100% and should he fail he fails, but I dont think he will.
Lookin at him last night after that Burnley game I felt really sorry for him, he looked bloody awful. Ok hes made tactical mistakes, the derby, our first game against spurs and last night, but he wont make these same mistakes again next season.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:35 pm

Obiviously the La Liga and the Premier League are two different things, some got their hopes up too quickly.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby taff » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:38 pm

Nobody expected the league this season

We are getting better but nobody should be immune from criticism
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:38 pm

youve gotta remember, some of them on here dont know what they are talking about, dont even go the match, got no time for them.
109-1105722616

Postby crazyhorse » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:39 pm

I love my team and want us to win.

I will speak up (even on an insignificant forum) if i feel the team is not performing as befits our great club.
THIS IS ANFIELD
crazyhorse
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:42 pm

Taff believe me alot of people thought we would win the league tat the begining of this season, and everytime we get a new player its, oh weve got the new zidane etc were gona win the league etc etc....................... these things do get said by stupid idiotic people that havent got a clue.
Not saying that I know loads like, but I got a fair share of knowledge for LFC maybe not football in general tho but I am a woman so Im aloud not to understand the off side rule :D

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby taff » Wed Jan 19, 2005 11:44 pm

I follow Benitez because

The way he has conducted himself this season
The passion he shows for the game and for our club
His tactical awareness
The respect players have for him

OH AND HE IS LFC MANAGER

But I agree crazyhorse about speaking your mind at times
taff
>> LFC Elite Member <<