Time to admit gerrards departure? - Chelsea ready big offer!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby parchpea » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:15 pm

The way I see it is that if you Liverpool the core you would not want to be playing for any other club in England. If your hearts not in it then please leave. If he chooses to give up on Liverpool and try his luck elswhere on these shores then so be it. I do not think that any true red could walk away. I can understand a move overseas but not within our own league. I see Gerrards face on occasion and its as though its painful for him. Every time he doesnt get the ball or someone misplaces a pass its as though hes a step nearer leaving. Its written all over him. He has not handled the situation well and can hardly raise a smile lately. His whole body language just does not look right to me. I would love nothing more than a happy Gerrard playing fantastic football for Liverpool but even his best displays cannot cover up the fact hes looking elswhere and I am afraid its just not enough for me.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby 100-1102639321 » Mon Dec 13, 2004 3:33 pm

parchpea wrote:The way I see it is that if you Liverpool the core you would not want to be playing for any other club in England. If your hearts not in it then please leave. If he chooses to give up on Liverpool and try his luck elswhere on these shores then so be it. I do not think that any true red could walk away. I can understand a move overseas but not within our own league. I see Gerrards face on occasion and its as though its painful for him. Every time he doesnt get the ball or someone misplaces a pass its as though hes a step nearer leaving. Its written all over him. He has not handled the situation well and can hardly raise a smile lately. His whole body language just does not look right to me. I would love nothing more than a happy Gerrard playing fantastic football for Liverpool but even his best displays cannot cover up the fact hes looking elswhere and I am afraid its just not enough for me.

i noticed that against everton, the hunger wasnt there.
100-1102639321

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion