Mourinho - Says no

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Fri Dec 10, 2004 10:57 pm

Ive just been readin on the scum forum and that lot are the lowest of the low :angry: .
I really hate the lot of them, they really think hes going there in january they are so thick, They havent got a clue.
Some of the things they are saying if they said it to my face id smack them everywhere.
:D
Not just about stevie but scousers in general they seem to forget they want our prized possestion scouser, and they have one already in there team.
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I really hate them shower of BSSSSSSSSSS :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Fri Dec 10, 2004 11:27 pm

I think the only reason the was reported intrest from Real Madrid is after Gerrard turned down Chelsea to stay at a bigger club,i was reading on bbc how Man u fans think they have a chance of gettin Gerrard.  Real Madrid will be intresting in gerrard come the summer they do have 3 english men but Madrid need someone like Hamman or Alonso a defensive midfielder if they sign him where would he fit in his game will suffer cus his talent will be wasted his not a holding player. Im also sick of the witch hunt of people in the media who have nothink to do with liverpool like Wenger and Robson stick there noise in where it doesn't belong :angry:
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:08 am

class animations in your sig jonny. :)
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kenco » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:09 am

sorry to have to disagree j/b/g/ but theres no way on gods green earth stevie g will join the manc scum. you know that and so do i.he will either go to chelsea or to real madrid with owen. theres even more chance of him signing for arsenal. than man u. money may be king to these prima donna's, but also the thought of being able to come back to your home town and to be able to walk around town safely must play a big part in your decision making.although i don't think wayne rooney put much thought into is decision . :p
"This club exists to win trophies"...rafa benitez.
kenco
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby adayinthelife » Sat Dec 11, 2004 12:46 am

John Barnes' Granny wrote:Man UTD will bid for Gerrard in the summer if he wants to leave Liverpool, absolutely no doubt about that.

Anyone who says that Gerrard wouldn't join Man UTD because they are our biggest rivals is being naive in the extreme.

Ferguson has gone on record that he thinks Gerrard is the most influential player in Britain and the guy he would like to see replace Roy Keane (different-ish players but a lot of common characterisitcs: the young Roy Keane had similar lung busting dynamism as Gerrard). If you ever go onto Man UTD forums the Mancs all sing Gerrard's praises, not that they'd ever really admit that in the open.

The only problem for Man UTD is Malcom Glazier, if he's as tight as people say he is. If the status quo remains at Old Trafford, UTD will finance a mega bid, although I don't think they would be prepared to outbid Chelsea.

Unless something dramatic happens at Liverpool this season where we suddenly show Chelsea like form after Christmas as well as going far in Europe and winning a trophy (the league cup is a possibility) I'm certain that Gerrard will leave.  :(

Like I said before there is no chance of Gerrard ever signing for the scum as he would be a dead man walking and he knows it.

If Gerrard has any brains he can see like most intelligent people that Benitez is the man to bring the title back to Anfield.

Hopefully the much needed investment is on it's way and Benitez will be given some serious cash to spend.

If houllier was still in charge then it would be hard to argue with him but we are making progress.
Smith to Shankly:My thigh is a bit sore,but I think I could play.
Shankly to Fagan:Tell him,Joe.He has got no chance of playing.
Smith to Fagan:Tell him to sod off.It is not his leg,it's mine.
Shankly to Smith:Oh no son.You are wrong,son.It is not your leg.
It is Liverpool Football Club's leg.
adayinthelife
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:15 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:You have to consider the teams at the top of the prem Arsenal, Chelsea and the scum all want him and will start bidding for him.
The best option if he goes will be abroad as not to be facing him 2-3 times a season, but if he goes to Real there transfer funds are dried up some what, and the deal would be in installments say over 5 years.
But its not the best offer for us financially, Also not good would be to go to chelsea that would make them complete and no one will beat them.
Now to the scum he would be the final piece in the jigsaw for them, Keanes finished he would be a replacement for him, his mate fat @rse rooney is there,.
Then there is arsenal he would be guarenteed to be playing in a team who already have fantastic players, and there youth are going to be the future title contenders.
No win situation for us im afraid.

Im not sure if this is sure but the spainish govermeant fund Real Madrid transfer thats how they got Samuel to keep with there traddition a glatico's a year or wotever.They sold there training ground to the govermeant and then brought it back and I can see Gerrard in a Madrid shirt but can't see how he will fit into there team .They need a defensive midfielder thats why i can't understand why the never offered Vieria more money or push to get Xabi Alonso cos they need someone like Hamman or Alonso to protect the defence. His talents will be limted if they played him in a defensive role his stlye won't suit them but i can see him goin with the english trio of Woodgate,Owen and Beckham.So even if they get gerrard they could go out and get someone like Totti if they want to  :(
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sat Dec 11, 2004 1:50 am

No offence to anyone personally,but this has to be the most depressing thread ive ever read on this site.People are arguing over which of the "big" clubs our captain is gonna join.Am i alone in thinking that Gerrard is tied to a long contract and is going nowhere? He is our captain,our most influential player,and most importantly:the future of the club.He`s not going anywhere.Fu.ck off Kenyon :angry:  :angry:
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sinema » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:04 am

This is a very emotional subject but in a perverse way if Gerrard left it could even work to our benefit.  Look how Rooney's departure has improved Everton.  It maybe stretching things to see a similarity but who knows.
What needs to be said is that the only loyalty in football today comes from the fans.  Managers and players come and go but the real supporters are there forever.
Let's take a silly for instance.  You are offered £50,000 a week to go to Old Trafford and support United, home and away, all season.  You have to be seen to shout encouragement and cheer when they score to earn your money.
At the end of the season they need to beat Liverpool in the final game to win the Premiership and Liverpool need only a draw to win the title - who do you want to win?   Who do you cheer?
In a strange way we are all like Steven Gerrard - we want Premierships and European cups, but we want them collectively, for our team, for the millions of Reds supporters.  Stevie wants them for himself.
Let's just put this discussion to bed and see what happens.  As Kevin Dalgleish said, "Que sera, sera".
sinema

Postby greenred » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:18 am

Are you a Buddist Sinema? :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby greenred » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:20 am

...as Kevin Dalglish once said... :D  :D
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JBG » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:26 am

We're not starting all of this again.  :D
Jolly Bob Grumbine.
JBG
LFC Elite Member

Postby Dalglish » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:26 am

adayinthelife wrote:
John Barnes' Granny wrote:Man UTD will bid for Gerrard in the summer if he wants to leave Liverpool, absolutely no doubt about that.

Anyone who says that Gerrard wouldn't join Man UTD because they are our biggest rivals is being naive in the extreme.

Call me Naive if you must JBG but there is NO WAY Gerrard would join Man U .....

Your right to say they may well bid if he becomes available but there is not a hope he would go there !!!

Lets wait and see what this season brings before we decide where and to whom he is joining.
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby sinema » Sat Dec 11, 2004 2:28 am

greenred wrote:Are you a Buddist Sinema? :D

Howja guess?  I was supposed to be a saggitarius but I was 3 weeks premature.
By the way, it may have been Keith Keegan, not Kevin Dalglish. :D  :D
sinema

Postby Mikz » Sat Dec 11, 2004 3:10 am

Im sick of it too.Whatever hes going to do then just do it and hurry up about it.Its not fair on the fans or the club.Benitez is my hero at Anfield and its not fair on him either.Its like your lover telling you shes in love with another man but you dont know who and she wont tell you  :down: Second thoughts-I couldnt be that lucky lol Could it be the snobby guy with the millionaire father, the spanish suave guy or the big headed ugly ****** that sits in his garden eating prawn sandwiches?
I agree with Jbg -I COULD see him going to The scum. When you think about the idol worship Keane got and Gerrard must Know hes better than him ,what can he become etc his mates there too as someone else said.
F**k It! Im not going to worry no more about it because I have faith in Rafa.Look at what hes done already ,we will be contenders again nommatter who leaves.
Cheer up! It may never happen.
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sat Dec 11, 2004 4:41 am

greenred wrote:...as Kevin Dalglish once said... :D  :D

What happend to his brother James Dalglish? :D
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion