Do you think that we will beat yeovil - Well, can we do it........

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Dalglish » Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:28 am

First time on this message board and saddened to see the "lets have a go at Houllier cos i heard someone on a radio phone-in slag him off" brigade are here in force  ??? Why can't "some" of you answer the Q without having a  go at GH? For the record LFC will win comfortably, expect the first 15 mins to be whats the word....... "Frenzied"  :p  I know i've watched far too much of Sky's and the Beeb's run up slots already :p Liverpol 3-0 ..........Walk on .....
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dolphin251270 » Sat Jan 03, 2004 6:20 pm

I am from Yeovil but a huge Liverpool supporter and have the Liverpool flags up in the window i am going to the match tomorrow but have to sit with the Yeovil fans, i saw them play against each other in a charity match in Yeovil in 1995 when it was David James, Fowler, Redknapp etc and they beat Yeovil 7-1 but i have to say Yeovil is a much stronger side now than they were they have proved that by getting into the league, i am desperate for Liverpool to win but i don't think it is going to be that easy, anybody else going 2 moro???
dolphin251270

Postby HOMELEIGHKOP » Sat Jan 03, 2004 11:23 pm

mmm can we win we can but will we thats the thing the way we r playing and letting in goals my heart says yes but my head says no cup upset:(
"RED IS THE COLOUR"
HOMELEIGHKOP

Postby irishkopnut » Sun Jan 04, 2004 12:29 am

'Pool to win easy, MO gets hatrick, DM 1 and EH 1.
Someday I will get to Anfield
irishkopnut

Postby azriahmad » Sun Jan 04, 2004 7:30 am

Heskey scoring 1 goal? What optimism irishkopnut. One thing for sure is that Heskey will figure in this match somehow, as he always has, but I just have this feeling that we may struggle a bit and beat them with the odd goal or two...as the team is rather short on confidence and takes precious little risks in going forward (don't count the long-ball punt to the forwards as risks as the all too oftern wayward passing).
It doesn't matter, as long as we win and progress, I am happy.
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Jan 04, 2004 1:24 pm

Bloody hell the time for KO draws nearer and i'm still in me dressing gown,can't bring myself to move.
Haven't been so scared in ages,Want us to cr#p all over them,But what if we loose?The world will laugh in syncro timing,What if this little club with a big mouth and ego to match actually beat us what then?.
Will i loose the will to live? What will i do? can't turn the clock back,Just look forward.Why? Why? i dont know and on top of that now i'm falling,Sweat's pouring from my head, Oh god! i'm awake and glad to be alive! COME ON THE POOL 8-1.....SOME DREAMS ARE NOT MEAN'T TO COME TRUE.....
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mistyred » Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:32 pm

26mins gone and i'm sh*tting myself, We look like we are on the back foot and the team looks weak and in need of a clue.My dream doesn't look like one at the moment it's enough to bring a grown man to tears....:angry:
ImageImageImage
mistyred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HOMELEIGHKOP » Sun Jan 04, 2004 2:51 pm

well that was bad so bad we do not have a clue:angry:
"RED IS THE COLOUR"
HOMELEIGHKOP

Postby greenred » Sun Jan 04, 2004 3:35 pm

Heskey our saviour! never thought id say that.
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby heighwayman » Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:08 pm

just watched Yeovil match. Not impressed, not at all. Speaks volumes when my 9 yr old daughter thought pool were c*^p and that some of their players were cheaters! Depression really setting in. GH, time to go.
heighwayman

Postby azriahmad » Sun Jan 04, 2004 4:17 pm

Irishkopnut, what was the odds that Heskey is the one scoring first? I'd have to eat my words in the earlier posting. This game was not telecast live to Malaysia, with the Villa-Man U game being televised instead but I followed "live" internet report and even though I did not suffer the anguish of watching the live game like Mistyred, the summary report did not make good reading...at half time, Yeovil had more shots on goal and more corners and we conceded more freekicks.
Come the 70th min, that normally inept plank Kermit usually plays as a striker scores, and then Murphy converted a penalty.
End result Yeovil..0, Liverpool..2. Not so bad, at least we won although I would have gone through utter anguish to relief to some joy at the end if I were to see the game live.
Whatever Liverpool win this season, Houllier must still go!
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby HOMELEIGHKOP » Sun Jan 04, 2004 6:33 pm

we just won but reds come on smile we won 2.0 in the 4th round lets b happy 4 that:)
"RED IS THE COLOUR"
HOMELEIGHKOP

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion