Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:52 pm

red till i die!! » Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:24 pm wrote:Suarez can f*ck right off.

Just goes to show what happens when you sign for clubs like Barca and Real  :nod you will always just be another player whereas if he had of stayed with us he would have been immortalised by now.  :nod

:nod Could have become a legend with Liverpool and within the premier league. Instead he chose to leave us and play second fiddle to the likes of Messi and Naymar .

Most day's with us he was fking brilliant, the premier league suited his combative attitude and drew the best out of him.

Would loved to have seen him stick with us longer than he did BUT he moved on and so have we, at 33 no way would I want him back.

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:36 pm

Got two belters tonight though...
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:27 pm

Cool Hand Luke » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:22 pm wrote:I'm sure Suarez has no regrets over his Barcelona move. He's played over 250 games, scored over 150 goals, and won a bunch of trophies, including the league and Champions League. He's approaching 33 now so he'll be phased out by Barcelona but thankfully we're no longer in the position where we have to take those sort of players. Klopp will buy players on the up rather than those in decline.

Exactly this, the guy has had an incredible career. I find it hilarious how some of our fans are such ***** about our former players because they've decided to move on, just because they don't play for Liverpool anymore it doesnt make them bad players.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:29 pm

woof woof ! » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:52 pm wrote:

Just goes to show what happens when you sign for clubs like Barca and Real  :nod you will always just be another player whereas if he had of stayed with us he would have been immortalised by now.  :nod

:nod Could have become a legend with Liverpool and within the premier league. Instead he chose to leave us and play second fiddle to the likes of Messi and Naymar .

Most day's with us he was fking brilliant, the premier league suited his combative attitude and drew the best out of him.

Would loved to have seen him stick with us longer than he did BUT he moved on and so have we, at 33 no way would I want him back.

He already is a Liverpool and premier league legend and as for playing second fiddle to Neymar and Messi that statement is ridiculous, the guy has been one of the best players in the world for the past 8 years, he's still producing at a world class level for Barcelona and scoring tons of goals.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 2:35 pm

Fowler_E7 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:27 pm wrote:
Cool Hand Luke » Tue Oct 01, 2019 9:22 pm wrote:I'm sure Suarez has no regrets over his Barcelona move. He's played over 250 games, scored over 150 goals, and won a bunch of trophies, including the league and Champions League. He's approaching 33 now so he'll be phased out by Barcelona but thankfully we're no longer in the position where we have to take those sort of players. Klopp will buy players on the up rather than those in decline.

Exactly this, the guy has had an incredible career. I find it hilarious how some of our fans are such ***** about our former players because they've decided to move on, just because they don't play for Liverpool anymore it doesnt make them bad players.

You're not serious are you? He didn't "just leave" he forced a move out by dragging the club's name through the mud. He f*cking bit a player in order to leave, on top of everything else he did! Then when we played on Nou Camp against Barca, he celebrated like we were his worst enemy, then acted all high and mighty with his buddy Coutinho, like he wanted to say "see, this is why we left". Well at least he kept his word and didn't celebrate at Anfield, f*cking kunt.

He was a top player for both us and for Barca, no one's denying that, but I really struggle to understand how can fans such as yourself not be angry at how a player can treat a club like Suarez did to us, a place he was once loved at. Back in the day this was frowned upon, now it's just the standard, and I really can't understand how fans don't really mind, in fact they love it obviously. It ruins the game for me.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 3:15 pm

damjan193 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:35 pm wrote:

You're not serious are you? He didn't "just leave" he forced a move out by dragging the club's name through the mud. He f*cking bit a player in order to leave, on top of everything else he did! Then when we played on Nou Camp against Barca, he celebrated like we were his worst enemy, then acted all high and mighty with his buddy Coutinho, like he wanted to say "see, this is why we left". Well at least he kept his word and didn't celebrate at Anfield, f*cking kunt.

He was a top player for both us and for Barca, no one's denying that, but I really struggle to understand how can fans such as yourself not be angry at how a player can treat a club like Suarez did to us, a place he was once loved at. Back in the day this was frowned upon, now it's just the standard, and I really can't understand how fans don't really mind, in fact they love it obviously. It ruins the game for me.

Think your missing my point entirely, I didn't mention the circumstances of his departure i was referring to fans saying that our ex players our average players the moment they leave the club, the amount of times I hear fans say Suarez, Couthino and even Sterling when he first joined city etc are average since Liverpool is ridiculous, there still top players.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:19 pm

damjan193 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:35 pm wrote:

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby woof woof ! » Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:32 pm

Fowler_E7 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 12:29 pm wrote:
woof woof ! » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:52 pm wrote:

He already is a Liverpool and premier league legend and as for playing second fiddle to Neymar and Messi that statement is ridiculous, the guy has been one of the best players in the world for the past 8 years, he's still producing at a world class level for Barcelona and scoring tons of goals.

Already a Liverpool and Premier League Legend
:laugh:   Get your head out of your ***** ! 

Nobody has has questioned the fella's outstanding ability BUT "Legend" ? ? ? Maybe that's how he's thought of in your house, but for most LFC fans, a decade from now he'll be remembered (if at all) more for his behaviour than his football, all other fans of premier league clubs (if asked ) will immediately speak about him as the fella that used to bite people !

What's f*cking ridiculous is that you're dumb enough to suggest that Suarez is in the same legendary class as the player you use as your forum moniker  :blush:

Nobody is denying the skill Suarez possess, BUT calling him a LEGEND to be admired along with the others that have worn our shirt is something he definitely isn't   :kungfu:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Fowler_E7 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:25 pm

Suarez is one of the best players of his generation and will remembered long after his retired both for his on pitch talent and for infamous antics, to suggest otherwise is nonsense.

Suarez from 2012-2014 was one of the best players we’ve ever had, certainly in my time watching the club, yea he’s a ***** but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t an outstanding player for us.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:26 pm

Brilliant footballer without a doubt but never a legend here or in the premier league  :no 

Anyone remember when an empty plastic bottle took him and half the Barca team out  :laugh:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwUyo_0ItgS/?hl=en

He fits right in at Barca with all the other cheats and will just be remembered as some bloke who played there for a while  :nod  If there was a vote taken for the dirtiest 11 he would more than likely beat Pepe for the captaincy  :laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:28 pm

Fowler_E7 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:25 pm wrote:Suarez is one of the best players of his generation and will remembered long after his retired both for his on pitch talent and for infamous antics, to suggest otherwise is nonsense.

Suarez from 2012-2014 was one of the best players we’ve ever had, certainly in my time watching the club, yea he’s a ***** but that doesn’t mean he wasn’t an outstanding player for us.

Definitely a quality player mate but never a club legend  :no
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:41 am

The only reason I would take him back would be because the Mancs absolutely hate him.. And for him to lift the Premier League would really rub them up the wrong way, plus he deserved to win the league that year we came close.

But in reality he's slowly on the decline and won't be at that same level he was 5 years ago.. So I'd pass on him personally.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:56 pm

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/1 ... -ferguson/   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Hopefully more of this kind of thing surfaces and ruins him as he was a right horrible *****  :nod
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Fri Oct 18, 2019 4:54 am

red till i die!! » Thu Oct 17, 2019 7:56 pm wrote:https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/10/17/football-agent-told-telegraph-journalist-gave-sir-alex-ferguson/   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

Hopefully more of this kind of thing surfaces and ruins him as he was a right horrible *****  :nod

I hope him and ManUre get found out and shamed, the amount of strange decisions from referees they got defy the law of averages and I’d say three of their titles should be looked at. It is something I’ve always believed and have waited for it to get found out, I thought it would have happened years later after he dies because I’m sure the FA probably has something to hide as well.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:10 pm

They conceded one penalty in 3 years at Old Trafford if I remember correctly. The time added on every game they were behind or losing was beyond ridiculous.. That Owen goal vs City was scored in like 90+8 when he'd only added 5 minutes on.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill