Liverpool Vs Mannure 16/12 16:00 Ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby laza » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:02 am

Absolutely chuffed to wake up to that result and what’s even better these days.
I expected to wake up to a win

Keep on rolling Reds

Ps never thought I say this but long may Jose reign at ManU
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:32 am

:D should have seen how p!ssed rat face was on sky sports.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby devaney » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:51 am

Great result. A lot of people are saying that United were absolutely awful. I accept that they have got their problems and they never looked anything like one of Ferguson’s teams. Having said that maximum credit to Liverpool for actually making them look feeble and I think a lot of that was down to how Liverpool played. We were good - very very good !!

Interesting team selection by Klopp. Obviously one that I approved of. The midfield without Henderson and Milner was considerably more mobile and a lot quicker and decisive but more importantly created far more for the forwards. 64% of the play and 36 attempts on goal speaks volumes for the way Liverpool played but more importantly the effectiveness of the midfield. Henderson’s role today was limited to about 9 minutes. He came on when it was 3-1 to help protect our lead which he did well.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:27 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:34 pm wrote:
Pig Catcher » Sun Dec 16, 2018 10:25 pm wrote:
only me » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:19 pm wrote:Gotta say i really enjoyed Clyne's performance ,he offered quite a lot of himself on the right side...I feel that on his day he is our best RB...

He did fine but there is huge gap between him and TAA in terms of quality on the ball and contribution to build up play in the final third. He's pretty much been made redundant by Klopp and he needed 3 injuries to get in the team so I can't see him being here next year.

I think you are overhyping Trent a tadge, he can be shaky himself, considering Clyne had been out for months I thought he had a terrific game, making those lung busting 70 yard sprints can't be easy when you've barely played in 12 months.

Spot on! I still think the Clyne is a better RB then Trent.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby algymoon » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:30 pm

A great win and this Liverpool team needed this convincing win against the scum, they all played well despite a minor slip-up by the keeper, it's down to nerves.

Good luck with the winning streak
algymoon

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:34 pm

Best atmosphere I have experienced all season, we just drowned out the United fans with a cacophony of noise ,walled in by the tangible belief that this Liverpool team is destined for greatness. I think United and Mourinho expected the usual war of attrition with United just strangling any form of fluidity we could muster ,but the manager is astute enough to remove any chance of deja vu occurring ,that scenario was simply not on the table for this United team. When a team works that hard for the result there can only be one winner and although the media prefer to castigate Mourinho on his selection few teams would have been able to live with us on Sunday such was the raw power of that performance. Fabinho was just different class and along with Firmino he orchestrated practically everything that was so good about our performance ,Van Dijk is just Mr consistency and his displays at the back are just flawless............And then there's Shaq :D

Back at the top of the league and still the only team in Europe that remains unbeaten.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:29 pm

A sad day for the football world as Maureen the Drama Queen was prematurely sacked...I wished they would have given him another long term contract extension and backed him  to the hilt
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eagle » Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:01 pm

This was a wonderful piece of play.

https://streamable.com/jmbay
Eagle

Postby Reg » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:52 am

Inside Anfield: Liverpool 3-1 Manchester United

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ORvrheKKPE
Reg