Liverpool Vs Mannure 16/12 16:00 Ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redshade » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:34 pm

Well up against Maureens ***** from mannure. Quite evident how Maureen will play so Klopp will fully know what to expect.
Maureen will try to be the first to inflict a loss on us.
Last edited by redshade on Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:43 pm

Alisson

Milner
Lovren
VVD
Robbo

Henderson
Gini
Keita

Salah
Bobby
Mane

Got to stretch the pitch against these
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby electrum » Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:45 pm

Defeat is simply not an option here- we have to beat them , it doesn't matter how- just beat the scum.
Anybody but these to lose our undefeated start to.
Klopp knows how Maureen will play it - he needs to show he can match him tactically and boss his team.

COYR
electrum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby only me » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:18 am

Is Clyne still alive?
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:50 pm

Maurice will park the bus and absorb the pressure. I would play Shaq, just as I would have played the Ox if he was available, with someone who parks the bus you have to run directly at them - the Ure defense is suspect as well. It'll be a painful game, always is but god willing we'll beat the b'stards.

Come on Redmen !!!!!!!!!

One of the reasons UNited are already fighting to stay in contention is De Gea has not been playing to the same high standard. He was getting his underperforming team out of trouble. It is not happening now.  The statistics make alarming reading for United fans. Last season De Gea conceded 28 goals to help United finished second. He has been beaten 26 times already.

His shot-to-save ratio put him at number one with 80.3 per cent a year ago. Now he is 11th, stopping 67.5 per cent of efforts against him.

Contrast this with Alisson. Liverpool’s keeper is currently rewriting record books, topping the charts with his save ratio. He has ten clean sheets in 16 matches. In games against Everton, Burnley and, most spectacularly, Napoli, Alisson produced the kind of save we have been accustomed to from De Gea. It was the timing that made them so good: valuable contributions at big moments.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:00 pm

I knew there was a reason I've started hating playing against these, they're the only Premier League side we haven't beaten under Klopp!

Well, in normal circumstances I wouldn't worry cause they're in poor form and we're playing at home, but all these injuries to our players come at a convenient time for them.

Half of our defence is out: Gomez, Matip, Trent and probably Clyne and even Milner. We'll have to play with an out of form Lovren at CB (I cringe at the thought to be honest) and probably Fabinho at RB.

This is what I expect for Sunday:

Alisson

Fabinho  Lovren   VVD   Robertson

Henderson
        Wijnaldum   Keita

Salah              Mane
              Firmino
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:38 pm

http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:23 pm

Academy player Ki-Jana Hoever, who Liverpool signed from Ajax in the summer, was in first-team training at Melwood on Friday.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Pig Catcher » Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:25 am

bunglemark2 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 9:23 pm wrote:Academy player Ki-Jana Hoever, who Liverpool signed from Ajax in the summer, was in first-team training at Melwood on Friday.

It's pretty normal under Klopp for players from the academy to get the opportunity to train with the first team here and there. Can't see Hoever featuring in any first team squads anytime soon considering he's only really been playing for the U18s and only a handful of games for the U23. I would think this is nothing more than reward for his progress and filling in the numbers in training.

Rafa Camacho might be an outside bet for some football this season. He got promoted to train full-time with the first team towards the end of last season and has really impressed for the U23 this year. He has always been a wide player but played RB right through pre-season. I could see him featuring in the FA Cup.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Sat Dec 15, 2018 4:49 am

Make no mistake this could well be the hardest game we have this season, these c**ts have absoulately nothing to play for other than beating us and Maureen will have them fired up like it’s their Champions League final.

We already know what they are going to dish out, dour defensive s*ite, a flooded midfield and fast forwards to capitise on counters.

We need to play just the same way we did against Napoli, but we can’t afford the nonsense we saw from Mane squandering chance after chance. Press them, get them chasing shadows and put a goal past them as early as possible. We need to beat them on the way to the title.
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby devaney » Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:58 am

United defence is not great and Mourinho would be playing a very dangerous game to sit back. It’s going to be interesting given our injury problems. Frankly I think United will play a very attacking game as they have very little to lose and a draw won’t really satisfy their fans who are currently questioning everything !!

COYR

YNWA
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:23 pm

3-1 for the redmen  :buttrock

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby electrum » Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:46 pm

I'm going for 2-0 to the Mighty Reds

Salah and Bobby to score
electrum
LFC Advanced Member

Postby redshade » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:56 pm

We really need to beat these lot because it has been sometime since we have in the EPL.

Last victory was in 2014 on their turf.
At Anfield it was 2013.

They are jammy b*stards and i wouldn't put it past them taking 3 points with a 1-0 win however i can't see that happening. Best they could get is a draw.

This will be a cagey "boring" match where Mannure will play defensive and both teams will nulify each other.
I wouldn't be surprised if De Gea has another wonder game. We must take our chances so i hope the lads, especially Mane bring their shooting boots.

We score early push on for a 2nd and the 3 points are ours.

Btw wtf has happened to Sanchez?? He would be a beast here if he was playing under Klopp.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby killerp » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:48 am

Its win win for me. If we win we go on with a fantastic season at the top.

If we lose, manure fans will have to endure the dire football they play under the "special one" drifting around mid table. Watching their fans bitch and moan on youtube gives me all the entertainment i need to get through the week. 

I'm sure there is a small core of utd fans that want us to win convincingly so their board will act and end their current suffering.
killerp

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - Games