Match Tickets

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby SupitsJonF » Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:29 pm

Hello,

Been ages since I have posted here, so sorry to show up now only when I am now in need / may have posted this in the wrong section.

However just found out I'll be in London for a month for work, and was wondering the best way to get tickets to a match, online sites? Outside the stadium? Ideally the Tottenham vs. Liverpool game would be what I am looking for, then when I return later in September maybe try and work my way to Anfield.

Thanks for the help and hope everyone has been well!
SupitsJonF

Postby SupitsJonF » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:37 am

Nothing out there I guess then  :sniffle

Thanks though!
SupitsJonF

Postby Klopptomaniac » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:53 am

SupitsJonF » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:37 am wrote:Nothing out there I guess then  :sniffle

Thanks though!

I've been lucky enough to have a mate who's a regular matchgoer. He's managed to get us tickets for the West Brom match in October. That'll be my first visit to Anfield for a match
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby SupitsJonF » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:29 am

Klopptomaniac » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:53 am wrote:
SupitsJonF » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:37 am wrote:Nothing out there I guess then  :sniffle

Thanks though!

I've been lucky enough to have a mate who's a regular matchgoer. He's managed to get us tickets for the West Brom match in October. That'll be my first visit to Anfield for a match

Ah that should be fun!

Actually met someone from Liverpool while working at a liquor store in the US, we hopefully are going to Anfield in September which I am looking forward to. However absolutely buzzing about this season and figured if I was in London might as well try to get to a match before then as well, given how the schedule worked out.
SupitsJonF

Return to Premiership - General Discussion