Managers Merry-go-round

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:56 pm

I'm in Italy at the moment and the Corriere della Sera is reporting that Pep is signing a 5 year contract with City on 27 million euros a year!! If you think about the recnt Chinese investment and for the club so quickly, he's a logical move for them and probably affordable.

Also made me laugh that the two contenders for the Chelsea job are Roberto Mancini and Brendan Rodgers!   :buttrock
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:22 pm

Rather pep goes to City thab United.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:44 pm

Incredible really.

Manure fans are demanding Moureen ASAP  :laugh:   Hope he does go there, because I honestly think he's lost the plot. A disastrous stint at Man utd would probably spell the end of him in English football...
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:26 pm

Pep coming to the premiership in the summer - arsenal or chelsea i would predict. London will have a big pull
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Homebooby » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:16 pm

7_Kewell » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:44 pm wrote:Incredible really.

Manure fans are demanding Moureen ASAP  :laugh:   Hope he does go there, because I honestly think he's lost the plot. A disastrous stint at Man utd would probably spell the end of him in English football...

Personally I wouldn't underestimate him. If he's out for revenge or to prove himself (the latter more likely) I expect him to be strong
Homebooby

Postby Homebooby » Wed Jan 06, 2016 2:17 pm

Mikz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:26 pm wrote:Pep coming to the premiership in the summer - arsenal or chelsea i would predict. London will have a big pull

I would expect Chelsea to throw out the big bucks...not convinced that Arsenal will provide funds that Pep would want
Homebooby

Postby woof woof ! » Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:53 pm

Homebooby » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:17 pm wrote:
Mikz » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:26 pm wrote:Pep coming to the premiership in the summer - arsenal or chelsea i would predict. London will have a big pull

I would expect Chelsea to throw out the big bucks...not convinced that Arsenal will provide funds that Pep would want

Are Arsenal even in the frame ?  Would have thought Wengers there until HE decides to go ?

If I was a betting man I'd say he'll go to Man City or Chelsea BUT depending on his ambition wouldn't be completely surprised if he ends up at Man Utd !

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Return to Premiership - General Discussion