LFC V FC Bordeaux, 26/11/15, 20:05

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby laza » Fri Nov 27, 2015 12:33 pm

Reg » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:30 am wrote:Thts a good result coming after the Citeh game, don't worry. The focus will be back for the Swansea game.

Exactly job done and now back to the league with hopefully plenty of fuel in the tank
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Nov 27, 2015 3:20 pm

We do need to find a way of breaking teams down at Anfield though.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby algymoon » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:06 pm

I am gald we progressed through, however it was very bad display which it were littered with too many mistakes, especially Mignolet, which I believe ought to be dropped!.
Home games peformances has not improved since BR days!, taking in consideration the bad and long list of injured players that we have.. The media are only speaking about Arsenal missing players... it cannot be compared with our list we are lmost to bear bones!.

The team need to get the 3 points on Sunday against Swasea otherwise it will two steps backward based on recent peformances.

I still believe that Benteke & Firmino would not score the goals that our team need to progress higher up the table, Klopp need to bring in a top finisher like Sturridge otherwise the team will lag behind. Speaking of Sturridge it is really a sad case on him and Liverpool behalves. I really feel for the player and I wonder if he every is going to able to play football in future, health wise he is almost done! God help him
algymoon

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:31 pm

We progressed ,it wasn't the most fluent of performances ,but we're through and can now concentrate on the league . Nice take from Benteke ,and Joe Allen threw his name into the frame to replace Lucas for Swansea. Clyne was the most impressive for me last night ,with every game he plays he looks more like a player with the capacity to up his game to the requisite level Klopp demands.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games