LFC announce record New Balance kit deal

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby C-R » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:39 am

Liverpool FC today announced sports apparel manufacturer New Balance as their official kit supplier from the 2015-16 season.

The multi-year partnership has become the biggest kit supplier deal in the club's history, with New Balance - one of the world's major sportswear manufacturers - responsible for designing the Reds' strips and training apparel.

Liverpool products will be sold in more than 500 New Balance retail stores around the globe and will support the manufacturer's growth and entry into the football market.

Chief commercial officer Billy Hogan said: "We are thrilled to announce this partnership with one of the world's leading sportswear brands, which is a record-breaking deal for the club.

"Like Liverpool FC, New Balance has more than 100 years of heritage and a global footprint.

"Not only are they well known for their technical innovation across a range of sports but they also have a presence in many countries across the world, which will all feature LFC kit. We are very excited about joining forces with them."

New Balance is one of America's largest private businesses - the Boston-based company employs more than 4,000 people and has manufacturing sites in the USA and United Kingdom.

Richard Wright, general manager of New Balance Football, said: "Liverpool FC is one of the most successful and decorated clubs in world football and we're delighted to partner with them.

"The partnership represents an important step for New Balance launching into football and reflects the global growth ambitions of the brand.

"Over the course of the contract, New Balance will bring innovation and world-class product to Liverpool FC and its global fanbase."
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:46 am

Anything but Warrior...We Come Not To Play wtf?

Any news on the value and duration of this deal?
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Fri Feb 06, 2015 6:25 am

Santa » Thu Feb 05, 2015 10:46 am wrote:Anything but Warrior...We Come Not To Play wtf?

Any news on the value and duration of this deal?

Warrior Sports is actually owned by New Balance.

Seems that this is just a re-brand hatchet job!
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby Reg » Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:08 am

'most successful and decorated'.

When will these yanks learn to speak our langauage instead of making a constant t!t of themselves. My grandad was decorated. So is our bathroom and our chistmas tree but LFC is not decorated. We have won trophies.

Anyway, anything has to be better than Warrior.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:04 am

From the Liverpool Echo....

Liverpool could make an audacious move for Borussia Dortmund star Marco Reus, the Daily Star are today reporting, after the club confirmed their new mega deal with American sportswear firm ‘New Balance ’.

The report suggests that the new deal could earn the Reds a remarkable £300 million over the next six years, which has prompted Brendan Rodgers to have a look at Dortmund’s highly-rated star, Reus.
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:43 pm

cardiff-red » Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:04 am wrote:From the Liverpool Echo....

Liverpool could make an audacious move for Borussia Dortmund star Marco Reus, the Daily Star are today reporting, after the club confirmed their new mega deal with American sportswear firm ‘New Balance ’.

The report suggests that the new deal could earn the Reds a remarkable £300 million over the next six years, which has prompted Brendan Rodgers to have a look at Dortmund’s highly-rated star, Reus.

We "could" end up doing a lot of things  :nod
Have to say though the Star has to be the worst source on the go. They are totally useless with their often controversial and off the wall claims and stories. The Metro, Hitc and dare I say it  :;): Squawka is more credible than them  :nod

Was never really a fan of the warrior stuff. They did release a few nice pieces but overall I thought they were a poor supplier. Doubt that It will improve either with New Balance as I always their gear was a bit colorful and bland. They seem to like their brand name large and in full view also so there is no missing it.

Still if that £300 million figure is true then it is good business if it foots the bill for the stadium without impacting the team.

Players like Reus though is what we should be looking at now, If not we will struggle to hold on to anything that has a great season or two.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:37 pm

Reg » Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:08 am wrote:'most successful and decorated'.

When will these yanks learn to speak our langauage instead of making a constant t!t of themselves. My grandad was decorated. So is our bathroom and our chistmas tree but LFC is not decorated. We have won trophies.

Anyway, anything has to be better than Warrior.

:laugh:  :laugh:
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:14 am

Hey but it's true isn't it. I was playing table football last night with my sons and one of their American friends and he kept wanting to switch from DEEfence to OFFence. I had to go off injured after 5 minutes.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion