Biscan to start - Oh no . . . . . .

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:26 pm

sorry about that but you know what its like .I was really proud the way he and the team played with passion and a fair bit of ability against depor
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:26 pm

LFC #1 wrote:let's not get carried away Igor Zidane (:D ). He has shown major improvement this season but he can't just do it in the odd game, he has to do it consistently to even be considered to replace Hamann.

hey we're celebrating don't let reality get in the way !! :;):
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:28 pm

IGOR IGOR IGOR YOU DA MAN :cool:  :D  No seriously could anyone see us doing that last season and I dont mean in CL , I mean against anyone in UEFA. Without Owen Baros Gerrard Heskey out of them four only baros played tonight cause 2 no longer exsist in our squad and we couldnt I bet my bottom dollar we are no longer a one man team.
I thank Gerrard for getting us here and I hope he stays we are back on track we HAVE the best manager in europe he just needs the players to do the same.
terrific achievement from our boys in red we will be glorious once again I LOVE LIVERPOOL F.C were by far the greatest team the world has ever seen :love:
Last edited by Ciggy on Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:30 pm

Good win, but I don't want to get carried away and jinx it. Bring on Birmingham.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:34 pm

another plus point is that alonso will be fit to face Birmingham
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby azriahmad » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:37 pm

Igor really played well tonight. The only blemish was that he floored Kirkland with that elbow and almost got him injured! :D
azriahmad
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:38 pm

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:IGOR IGOR IGOR YOU DA MAN :cool:  :D  No seriously could anyone see us doing that last season and I dont mean in CL , I mean against anyone in UEFA. Without Owen Baros Gerrard Heskey out of them four only baros played tonight cause 2 no longer exsist in our squad and we couldnt I bet my bottom dollar we are no longer a one man team.
I thank Gerrard for getting us here and I hope he stays we are back on track we HAVE the best manager in europe he just needs the players to do the same.
terrific achievement from our boys in red we will be glorious once again I LOVE LIVERPOOL F.C were by far the greatest team the world has ever seen :love:

love the optimism Lynds, this result will do the confidence of players, manager and fans the world of good.  :)

bring on Birmingham!
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Wed Nov 03, 2004 11:50 pm

:D Yer our donkey will return on saturday for the first time Emile Heskey very nice bloke ****** striker :Oo: But wish the man well, no bad blood between player or club, nice reception but when the whistle blows emile look what you missed out on :D LIVERPOOL THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD :love: Should have banged more goals in lad instead of spending your times on the deck :;):
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Thu Nov 04, 2004 5:15 am

azriahmad wrote:Igor really played well tonight. The only blemish was that he floored Kirkland with that elbow and almost got him injured! :D

the way Kirkland fell after the elbow by Igor reminds me of Iron Mike's opponent after a solid right hook...I think it knock him out cold for 2 full minutes and slightly rearrange his jaw.
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Thu Nov 04, 2004 7:04 am

Great result away even more pleasing that it was done with major stars injured. That light at end of tunnel is looking closer though still i think  a distance away
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Thu Nov 04, 2004 9:33 am

Cisse2bking wrote:With what will be a very important game ahead of us tonight, i am watching sky sports looking forward to the game and our team giving it all to get a result and i have just seen that Biscan is to start!

Now i know Alonso has a small injury and is on the bench but Biscan - i am sure we could have come up with a better replacement

Even if Garcia was to drop back into midfield, let Kewell play off baros and put Warnock on the left at least we would have some kind of balance.

Am i being unfair ????

Care for a slice of this lovely humble pie ?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Paul C » Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:41 pm

lol, make that two slices :p
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion