Suspending tw@ts for bickering on this forum anyone ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby devaney » Wed May 08, 2013 12:31 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 07, 2013 11:16 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Tue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm wrote:So the intelligent debate you bring to the forum  is going well then RBG

If you cant beat them join them ,I posted at least 15 posts designed to promote football discussion ,and you and your pen pal simply reiterated
my reservations about the current pit of despair this forum is turning into. If you cant say anything good about the team or its manager there
currently exists a plethora of forums where Liverpool and its fans are being pilloried.

You poor sad friendless little fuk. Your beginning to sound very desperate now. If it's a menois a trios that you want you only have to ask! Poor desperate little puppy dog.......

15 posts designed to promote football discussion? Never become a campaign manager because most of your drivel appears to have received no responses and you need to look closer to home for the answers to that..........
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed May 08, 2013 12:46 am

Kenny Kan » Tue May 07, 2013 11:26 pm wrote:Ironically, the only good he can speak of is Downing  :Oo:  :lookaround

I do believe he argues that black is white and vice verse just for the sake of it.

He is a very argumentative fellow isn't he ? I believe the same guy would give an Asprin a headache .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed May 08, 2013 12:54 am

devaney » Tue May 07, 2013 11:31 pm wrote:
You poor sad friendless little fuk. Your beginning to sound very desperate now. If it's a menois a trios that you want you only have to ask! Poor desperate little puppy dog.......

15 posts designed to promote football discussion? Never become a campaign manager because most of your drivel appears to have received no responses and you need to look closer to home for the answers to that..........

No, still not funny ,you really need to work on that lad. Maybe get out more ? Just a suggestion you understand ,but the sight of you and Benny Boy
having a straightener .....now that would be funny ,could we possibly go with that one ?   :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Wed May 08, 2013 1:23 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 07, 2013 11:54 pm wrote:
devaney » Tue May 07, 2013 11:31 pm wrote:

No, still not funny ,you really need to work on that lad. Maybe get out more ? Just a suggestion you understand ,but the sight of you and Benny Boy
having a straightener .....now that would be funny ,could we possibly go with that one ?   :D

You naughty naughty filthy little boy..... I will have to sleep on that one...... You really are sounding very desperate. Try enrolling on sadfuksneedfriendsaswell.com - you may get lucky - Benny visits the site regularly   :laugh:
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed May 08, 2013 1:28 am

devaney » Wed May 08, 2013 12:23 am wrote:
You naughty naughty filthy little boy..... I will have to sleep on that one...... You really are sounding very desperate. Try enrolling on sadfuksneedfriendsaswell.com - you may get lucky - Benny visits the site regularly   :laugh:

The sheer amount of expletives you use in your retorts ,simply confirms that your shy of engaging in humorous banter ,maybe its what comes
with having no life outside the relative safety of this forum ?  I mean is it just me that expects more than just Fuck you dickhead
as a comeback? I'm frankly disappointed....I may just decide to haunt your every post on this forum ,in a possibly futile attempt to give you
more scope for a witty comeback . However going on your last efforts, I would in all honesty be only wasting my valuable time on someone
obviously not as street wise as other posters. What do you think  ? and this time maybe we can dispense with the clown shoes.

Ps Where exactly in Merseyside do you hail from ? I'm guessing its the shadowy side of Birkenhead ?   :D
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Wed May 08, 2013 7:08 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed May 08, 2013 12:28 am wrote:
devaney » Wed May 08, 2013 12:23 am wrote:

The sheer amount of expletives you use in your retorts ,simply confirms that your shy of engaging in humorous banter ,maybe its what comes
with having no life outside the relative safety of this forum ?  I mean is it just me that expects more than just Fuck you dickhead
as a comeback? I'm frankly disappointed....I may just decide to haunt your every post on this forum ,in a possibly futile attempt to give you
more scope for a witty comeback . However going on your last efforts, I would in all honesty be only wasting my valuable time on someone
obviously not as street wise as other posters. What do you think  ? and this time maybe we can dispense with the clown shoes.

Ps Where exactly in Merseyside do you hail from ? I'm guessing its the shadowy side of Birkenhead ?   :D

My retorts are designed to help the recipient easily understand the point that I'm trying to make. So in response to your last little childish comedown, fk you di.ckhead

PS: Nothing wrong with the shadowy side of Birkenhead but no I live about 20 miles north of Birkenhead on the coast. You'll be asking me out next you naughty thing............
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Wed May 08, 2013 10:04 am

Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Wed May 08, 2013 1:57 pm

Dear Moderators of this forum,
I read read this forum almost everyday and occassionally I click the adverts. I've been a member a decent amount of time. So I ask, that we reinstate the yellow card system for disruptive posts on this forum.
I know I am not a contributer, I don't have the opinions that make people think, but I am one of the audience. An avid one at that.

Yellow card these muppets that sideline any discussion in any thread. Me included for this.
Who are you to judge? You need not be anybody at all, just someone willing to deal daily with this childish behaviour.

That's a big commitment IMO.

Yours sincerely,
Babu

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Wed May 08, 2013 2:25 pm

Babu mate - a forum is about opinions - seriously if you don't have an opinion are you in the right place?

I feel partly responsible for some of the utter sh.ite on this forum for which I apologise.  My attempts to get one very annoying individual,who is making a life's work out of arguing for the sake of it, disappear up his own backside have failed miserably to the extent that I'm now being tarred with the same brush. Rest assured Benny the Goon will not be receiving anymore responses from me in the future.
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Wed May 08, 2013 4:34 pm

babu » Wed May 08, 2013 1:57 pm wrote:Dear Moderators of this forum,
I read read this forum almost everyday and occassionally I click the adverts. I've been a member a decent amount of time. So I ask, that we reinstate the yellow card system for disruptive posts on this forum.
I know I am not a contributer, I don't have the opinions that make people think, but I am one of the audience. An avid one at that.

Yellow card these muppets that sideline any discussion in any thread. Me included for this.
Who are you to judge? You need not be anybody at all, just someone willing to deal daily with this childish behaviour.

That's a big commitment IMO.

Yours sincerely,
Babu

Apologies to Babu and any other surviving members of his ilk.

Traffic in the forum has declined,  we're not attracting much fresh blood (as we used too) to add something to the debate. Consequently a lot of the flaming that's been posted in recent times, by long serving members who should know better, has been allowed to slide. That will now be addressed.

We don't want to lose any long serving members of the forum BUT serious consideration is now being given to the membership of those who's input although regular is perhaps in the longer term not actually beneficial to the forum.

All members, especially those involved in continuous sniping and flaming, should remember that you are part and parcel of the forum and that the forum is only as good as it's members contributions .

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum