Suspending tw@ts for bickering on this forum anyone ?

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 07, 2013 10:19 pm

devaney » Tue May 07, 2013 9:11 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 07, 2013 9:05 pm wrote:Yourself and Benny need to get a room ,possibly one of a sound proofed variety ,because currently you're about as entertaining as
foot rot .

Sh.it that's your idea of intelligent debate !! I think your confusing intelligent debate with mass debate  :grinning:

I agree it's turgid sh.ite but you don't have to read it - just a thought........

I think you should realise you and Benny are the reason posters (and good ones with something to offer) are voting with their absence.
Do us all a favour you and Benny find a room and don't emerge till you have bed sores.... you obviously both want to taste each others
breakfasts ,so go for it .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue May 07, 2013 10:23 pm

Posters left this place a long time before I started posting in response to Devaney.

Some left to other forums , some left because of the new forum and its shocking layout , with most leaving last summer.

Plenty of reasons why people have left - but a lot are still about in various places to talk to - speak to a fair few of the regulary. But you can blame me if you wish
Benny The Noon

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 07, 2013 10:34 pm

Benny The Noon » Tue May 07, 2013 9:23 pm wrote:Posters left this place a long time before I started posting in response to Devaney.

Some left to other forums , some left because of the new forum and its shocking layout , with most leaving last summer.

Plenty of reasons why people have left - but a lot are still about in various places to talk to - speak to a fair few of the regulary. But you can blame me if you wish

Benny you and the Merseysider are prolific with your arguments ,I'm not exaggerating when I say no matter who posts its constantly greeted
with a less than subtle retort from you ,you very seldom agree with anyone !! Its almost like you lie in wait for the opportunity to disparage
the other posters views .....Its little wonder people are growing weary of your tiresome interruptions.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue May 07, 2013 10:36 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 07, 2013 10:34 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Tue May 07, 2013 9:23 pm wrote:Posters left this place a long time before I started posting in response to Devaney.

Benny you and the Merseysider are prolific with your arguments ,I'm not exaggerating when I say no matter who posts its constantly greeted
with a less than subtle retort from you ,you very seldom agree with anyone !! Its almost like you lie in wait for the opportunity to disparage
the other posters views .....Its little wonder people are growing weary of your tiresome interruptions.

So you just pretty much ignored what I just said and carried on.

I didnt post on here at all during the summer and then off and on when the place was changed and this place was a fecking ghost town.
Benny The Noon

Postby bunglemark2 » Tue May 07, 2013 10:38 pm

In hindsight, creating this thread as a pseudo-protest at all the bickering, whining, sniping, catfighting and downright childish behaviour may in fact be a blessing in disguise.
If only we can encourage the girls who insist on the "handbags at ten paces" carry-on, they may stop polluting the - ahem! - "real" threads with their nonsense.

The prophet hath spoken.

You may continue....

;)
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 07, 2013 10:42 pm

Benny The Noon » Tue May 07, 2013 9:36 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 07, 2013 10:34 pm wrote:

So you just pretty much ignored what I just said and carried on.

I didn't post on here at all during the summer and then off and on when the place was changed and this place was a fecking ghost town.

Then may I suggest another short period of convalescence ?  I'm off myself soon ,so if you wish to continue your courtship with the other beaut
then so be it ,but just so you know ,it adds nothing to the betterment  of this forum .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 07, 2013 10:46 pm

bunglemark2 » Tue May 07, 2013 9:38 pm wrote:In hindsight, creating this thread as a pseudo-protest at all the bickering, whining, sniping, catfighting and downright childish behaviour may in fact be a blessing in disguise.
If only we can encourage the girls who insist on the "handbags at ten paces" carry-on, they may stop polluting the - ahem! - "real" threads with their nonsense.

The prophet hath spoken.

You may continue....

;)

You are indeed sage like.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue May 07, 2013 10:47 pm

You do whatever you want RBG

You wanted "intelligent debate" yet you added nothing but snide remarks at people - so maybe also look at your own contributions
Benny The Noon

Postby devaney » Tue May 07, 2013 10:50 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 07, 2013 9:19 pm wrote:
devaney » Tue May 07, 2013 9:11 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 07, 2013 9:05 pm wrote:Yourself and Benny need to get a room ,possibly one of a sound proofed variety ,because currently you're about as entertaining as
foot rot .

Sh.it that's your idea of intelligent debate !! I think your confusing intelligent debate with mass debate  :grinning:

I agree it's turgid sh.ite but you don't have to read it - just a thought........

I think you should realise you and Benny are the reason posters (and good ones with something to offer) are voting with their absence.
Do us all a favour you and Benny find a room and don't emerge till you have bed sores.... you obviously both want to taste each others
breakfasts ,so go for it .

Self righteous sanctimous pric.ks like you don't actually help the forum. Please don't give BTG and myself all the credit for the demise of the forum - grab a massive handful for yourself - you deserve it !!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 07, 2013 10:55 pm

devaney » Tue May 07, 2013 9:50 pm wrote:Self righteous sanctimous pric.ks like you don't actually help the forum. Please don't give BTG and myself all the credit for the demise of the forum - grab a massive handful for yourself - you deserve it !!

Do go away and learn how to be Scouse , you're about as embarrassing as a fat woman realising she can only get one leg in a windsock .
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Tue May 07, 2013 11:01 pm

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 07, 2013 9:55 pm wrote:
devaney » Tue May 07, 2013 9:50 pm wrote:Self righteous sanctimous pric.ks like you don't actually help the forum. Please don't give BTG and myself all the credit for the demise of the forum - grab a massive handful for yourself - you deserve it !!

Do go away and learn how to be Scouse , you're about as embarrassing as a fat woman realising she can only get one leg in a windsock .

Sorreeee that shoood av read fkg pri.ck .........
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 07, 2013 11:09 pm

devaney » Tue May 07, 2013 10:01 pm wrote:
RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 07, 2013 9:55 pm wrote:

Sorreeee that shoood av read fkg pri.ck .........

Can we at least make an attempt to be funny next time ,its not hard (well not as hard as the third leg you've got for Benny  :D )
We could probably see that on Google maps ....BOOM BOOM !!
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Benny The Noon » Tue May 07, 2013 11:12 pm

So the intelligent debate you bring to the forum  is going well then RBG
Benny The Noon

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed May 08, 2013 12:16 am

Benny The Noon » Tue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm wrote:So the intelligent debate you bring to the forum  is going well then RBG

If you cant beat them join them ,I posted at least 15 posts designed to promote football discussion ,and you and your pen pal simply reiterated
my reservations about the current pit of despair this forum is turning into. If you cant say anything good about the team or its manager there
currently exists a plethora of forums where Liverpool and its fans are being pilloried.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Wed May 08, 2013 12:26 am

RED BEERGOGGLES » Tue May 07, 2013 11:16 pm wrote:
Benny The Noon » Tue May 07, 2013 10:12 pm wrote:So the intelligent debate you bring to the forum  is going well then RBG

If you cant beat them join them ,I posted at least 15 posts designed to promote football discussion ,and you and your pen pal simply reiterated
my reservations about the current pit of despair this forum is turning into. If you cant say anything good about the team or its manager there
currently exists a plethora of forums where Liverpool and its fans are being pilloried.

Ironically, the only good he can speak of is Downing  :Oo:  :lookaround

I do believe he argues that black is white and vice verse just for the sake of it.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat Forum