After thousands of applications....

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Kharhaz » Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:09 am

tonyeh » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:30 pm wrote:Jesus Khar, that sounds rubbish.

I thought it was bad over here, but that "prisoner" analogy has the hair on the back of my neck standing up.

Anyway, good luck with getting the job.

What's the position, just as a matter of interest?

It is rubbish, you may have noticed on the news about the universal Job Site they have going now, to monitor everyone who is unemployed, if they dont apply for jobs through this website, they will get their money stopped. For me it doesnt matter too much, as im looking anyway, but so far the website is unreliable. So far it wont confirm my email and the emails to apply for jobs are not valid.

As is usually the case, those responsible for helping us to find work are doing a half @ssed job.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:27 am

Kharhaz » Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:09 am wrote:
tonyeh » Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:30 pm wrote:Jesus Khar, that sounds rubbish.

I thought it was bad over here, but that "prisoner" analogy has the hair on the back of my neck standing up.

Anyway, good luck with getting the job.

What's the position, just as a matter of interest?

It is rubbish, you may have noticed on the news about the universal Job Site they have going now, to monitor everyone who is unemployed, if they dont apply for jobs through this website, they will get their money stopped. For me it doesnt matter too much, as im looking anyway, but so far the website is unreliable. So far it wont confirm my email and the emails to apply for jobs are not valid.

As is usually the case, those responsible for helping us to find work are doing a half @ssed job.

Of course they are going to do it half assed , if they found everybody a job they would be out of one
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum