My heart goes out to the thousands of souls - Taken from this world all too quickly.

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Woollyback » Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:49 am

There's always people who will find newer and sicker ways to profit from the suffering of others, that's just the darker side of human nature I'm afraid, but some of the stuff that's going on like child trafficking & bogus relief money collecting etc beggars belief

What about that sad & lonely loser from Lincolnshire who pretended to be from the foreign office and emailed the families of people on holiday in Asia telling them their relatives were dead  :angry: That wasn't for any kind of personal proifit, he just thought that was funny :angry: Hope they throw the book at him and he gets a*se-raped every night in jail   :angry:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Red_Si » Tue Jan 11, 2005 1:56 pm

Just think of those poor hard-working people and their families who were just wiped out. Some believe that these events are just natural occurrences which have plagued the earth since time began. Some religious groups tell us that these 'natural disasters' are a sign of God's wrath.

Either way, one can only deduce that God is a sadist - who deliberately brings death to millions.
Red_Si

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum