Liverpool V Newcastle UTD 16:00 04/11/12

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby the lone wolf » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:00 pm

Can anyone tell me how many games UNCLE ROY got 2 seasons ago until we all got fed up!!!!!  :angry:
-----------
4-3-3 IT JUST AINT WORKING RODGER!!!!!!  :angry: LUIS IS ISCOLATED FOR TOO LONG IN MATCHES RODGER  :angry:

:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:
RODGERS (time is ticking and the clock is running down)
10-4 OVER AND OUT 
:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

What the F*&K are we going to do when KING LUIS decides he's had enough of this BULLS*&T?  :veryangry
the lone wolf
LFC Basic Member

Postby dundreamin » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:07 pm

I,ve had enough quitting watching LFC for a month at least. 45 years of support and this has broken me fed up of all the hype and BS we getting fed these days. It's beyond a joke now
dundreamin
LFC Super Member

Location: skelmersdale. Land of the roundabouts and utter boredom

Postby crim cram » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:07 pm

Should have won that one, Shelvey had the winner.  Groundhog day :(
“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”  Shankly
crim cram
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:07 pm

the lone wolf » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:00 pm wrote:Can anyone tell me how many games UNCLE ROY got 2 seasons ago until we all got fed up!!!!!  :angry:
-----------
4-3-3 IT JUST AINT WORKING RODGER!!!!!!  :angry: LUIS IS ISCOLATED FOR TOO LONG IN MATCHES RODGER  :angry:

10-4 OVER AND OUT 

What the F*&K are we going to do when KING LUIS decides he's had enough of this BULLS*&T?  :veryangry

Go find a bridge and jump off it
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:07 pm

I love the patience, not even half a season has passed we have a thin squad and already people are calling for the managers head.

Brilliant.....
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:08 pm

the lone wolf » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:00 pm wrote:Can anyone tell me how many games UNCLE ROY got 2 seasons ago until we all got fed up!!!!!  :angry:
-----------

10-4 OVER AND OUT 

What are you smoking? Whatever it is it's good as you still seem to be on the same buzz when you thought Spearing was good enough for this side.

There is nothing wrong with the formation. We are lacking firepower up front and that is down to the owners pulling the rug out from under Rogers on deadline day.

It looks like the owners stupidity in the summer means we will have to write this season off and hope for the best in the Jan window. Of course every team that deals with us is going to mark up the price for anyone we are going for. Clap clap clap.
Last edited by tubby on Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:08 pm

-----------

10-4 OVER AND OUT 

Totally different, if you want to get fed up, go away and get fed up on your own :no
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:08 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:07 pm wrote:
-----------

10-4 OVER AND OUT 

+1

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the lone wolf » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:11 pm

SouthCoastShankly » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:07 pm wrote:
-----------

10-4 OVER AND OUT 

My life is great lad  :D  - it's the football of LFC that needs to commit itself  :nod
the lone wolf
LFC Basic Member

Postby redtrader74 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:15 pm

Redtribe » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:07 pm wrote:I love the patience, not even half a season has passed we have a thin squad and already people are calling for the managers head.

Brilliant.....

I doubt anyone wants to be negative, but what do you do when you see buck Rogers amateur attempts at management on his publicity vehicle 'being Liverpool'? I don't have any faith in his ability, so shall we pretend that he's actually good at his job? I would love him to be a success, but he ain't got it, and very soon, if he hasn't already, he'll lose the players.
redtrader74
LFC Super Member

Postby the lone wolf » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:16 pm

tubby » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:08 pm wrote:
-----------

10-4 OVER AND OUT 

What are you smoking? Whatever it is it's good as you still seem to be on the same buzz when you thought Spearing was good enough for this side.

There is nothing wrong with the formation. We are lacking firepower up front and that is down to the owners pulling the rug out from under Rogers on deadline day.

It looks like the owners stupidity in the summer means we will have to write this season off and hope for the best in the Jan window. Of course every team that deals with us is going to mark up the price for anyone we are going for. Clap clap clap.

So, one simple thing Rodgers could have done was to get a RED-HOT STIKER - he didn't, he opted for ***SIDEWAYS JOE*** at a time when MIDFIELD was not the cause of concern!!! How many times did LFC's MIDFIELD get over-run last season?  :no
It was good enough then and it would have been good enough now - GOALS IS WHAT WE NEED - you're right there!!!
Watch in despare as BR tries to bring in THEO WALCOTT in January  :no We will go form worst to Burst
the lone wolf
LFC Basic Member

Postby the lone wolf » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Redtribe » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:07 pm wrote:I love the patience, not even half a season has passed we have a thin squad and already people are calling for the managers head.

Brilliant.....

The manager chooses which players he wants to work with. Clearly, a goalscorer was not one of them  :nod
the lone wolf
LFC Basic Member

Postby the lone wolf » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:19 pm

redtrader74 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:15 pm wrote:
Redtribe » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:07 pm wrote:I love the patience, not even half a season has passed we have a thin squad and already people are calling for the managers head.

Brilliant.....

I doubt anyone wants to be negative, but what do you do when you see buck Rogers amateur attempts at management on his publicity vehicle 'being Liverpool'? I don't have any faith in his ability, so shall we pretend that he's actually good at his job? I would love him to be a success, but he ain't got it, and very soon, if he hasn't already, he'll lose the players.

:nod  :bowdown  :nod
Politely said without the frustration  :;):
the lone wolf
LFC Basic Member

Postby tubby » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:20 pm

the lone wolf » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:17 pm wrote:
Redtribe » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:07 pm wrote:I love the patience, not even half a season has passed we have a thin squad and already people are calling for the managers head.

Brilliant.....

The manager chooses which players he wants to work with. Clearly, a goalscorer was not one of them  :nod

And you are authority on what goes on behind closed doors at Anfield? I didn't think so. Of course he wanted a striker and he was expecting to get 2 in the summer window but the owners didn't deliver.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the lone wolf » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:25 pm

tubby » Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:20 pm wrote:
the lone wolf » Sun Nov 04, 2012 6:17 pm wrote:

Brilliant.....

And you are authority on what goes on behind closed doors at Anfield? I didn't think so. Of course he wanted a striker and he was expecting to get 2 in the summer window but the owners didn't deliver.

AGAIN I reiterate, just in case you didn't READ my response.
***SIDEWAYS JOE*** was not a priority signing if LFC were to push on!
No authority here or ego  :no - it burns me just as it WILL burn you - just be patient like this forum calls for - you'll soon get fed up!
LFC has never been about pretty players playing pretty football...
the lone wolf
LFC Basic Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games