Liverpool vs Newcastle  12:30 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Reg » Sun Sep 15, 2019 6:46 am

Great result, we simply wore them down.  :buttrock
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Sep 15, 2019 9:39 am

We look unstoppable at the moment and that's playing without the current best keeper in the world. We have the winning mentality and City are crumbling under the pressure already.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 pm

Early days, but.... :D

We're looking brilliant. Can't remember I saw a LFC team with so much confidence and belief. Even when we go a goal down and get frustrated, heads never drop, they just work harder and put teams to the sword.  :buttrock  :buttrock

As for City, I took a look at their fan site (Bluemoon) and they are crying that they didn't spend enough this summer.  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Franky000 » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:59 pm

We've reached the point where the team is almost managing itself, especially with all the big characters in the dressing room. That's what you want from a title winning side; players holding each other accountable and all working towards the same goal. They aren't stupid, and know that to win the title they'll probably have to go unbeaten. I just hope we can stay injury free, or that the youth players can step up a gear. Not to open up a can of worms here but I still feel we should have brought in better quality reinforcements in the summer. However, overall I can't have any major complaints the way we've come flying out the blocks.
Franky000

Postby redshade » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:54 am

7_Kewell » Sun Sep 15, 2019 7:23 pm wrote:Early days, but.... :D

We're looking brilliant. Can't remember I saw a LFC team with so much confidence and belief. Even when we go a goal down and get frustrated, heads never drop, they just work harder and put teams to the sword.  :buttrock  :buttrock

As for City, I took a look at their fan site (Bluemoon) and they are crying that they didn't spend enough this summer.  :laugh:

I think Pep will dig in deep in Jan.

Lets keep our winning run going. What i liked about Sat was how we came back from 1-0 down. We have got the right mentality now and with last years experience helping us.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Mon Sep 16, 2019 10:46 am

Hope by January we've pulled far enough away from City.. I honestly think if we go at teams we'll overwhelm any team in this league. If we go defensive and try to be clever that's the time we usually get stung by a sucker goal.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games