Egypt footbal violence - 75+ killed and thousands injured

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby dawson99 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:08 am

metalhead wrote:
dawson99 wrote:They pelt the police, kill some, try to kill loads, then when the police 'leave them to it' they get angry. Eejits out there, no sympathy from me sorry

Tragic yes, but if you bite the hands that feeds you, it won't fed you no more

???

your being a bit naive don't you think?

nope. nail. on. head.

Since my sister became a police officer in London my views have changed. You cant try to kill the police for months, then expect them to help. Its like the estates that pelt ambulances and fire engines with rocks, then when its there stuff no fire or in need, they expect it all

feck em
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:48 pm

I don't think you can really compare policing over here with over there. Are you being serious?

They have just gone through a transformation in ousting Mubarak where as kids over here have simply no respect for their elders anyway.

I read that a lot of people think it was organised to destablise things post Mubarak. Who knows.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:00 pm

tubby wrote:I don't think you can really compare policing over here with over there. Are you being serious?

They have just gone through a transformation in ousting Mubarak where as kids over here have simply no respect for their elders anyway.

I read that a lot of people think it was organised to destablise things post Mubarak. Who knows.

No, but I can compare idiots with idiots. They have spent the last x months trying to kill the police, so how can you blame the police for standing back?

It isnt football, it isnt comparable with anything thats happened here. Let them get on with it i say
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:09 pm

dawson99 wrote:
metalhead wrote:
dawson99 wrote:They pelt the police, kill some, try to kill loads, then when the police 'leave them to it' they get angry. Eejits out there, no sympathy from me sorry

???

nope. nail. on. head.

Since my sister became a police officer in London my views have changed. You cant try to kill the police for months, then expect them to help. Its like the estates that pelt ambulances and fire engines with rocks, then when its there stuff no fire or in need, they expect it all

feck em

Yep your naive and don't know the story behind this. If you want to know I can explain
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:14 pm

metalhead wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
metalhead wrote:

???

nope. nail. on. head.

feck em

Yep your naive and don't know the story behind this. If you want to know I can explain

I know that if I punch a policeman in the face 20 times, then ask the policeman for help when someone else who has punched the policeman in the face 20 times punches me, they probably won't help, and nor should they.

That sums it up perfectly to me. Absolute animals, leave them to it, that goes for any countrys animals
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:05 pm

dawson99 wrote:
metalhead wrote:
dawson99 wrote:
metalhead wrote:

???

nope. nail. on. head.

feck em

I know that if I punch a policeman in the face 20 times, then ask the policeman for help when someone else who has punched the policeman in the face 20 times punches me, they probably won't help, and nor should they.

That sums it up perfectly to me. Absolute animals, leave them to it, that goes for any countrys animals

Come on Daws, you've got absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

Problem in this case hasnt been civilians vs. police. When they started the revolution against Mubarak the protestors did clash with the police (who used excessive force and were widely criticized by the international community for it) and while the tension does still exist, the police have admitted to being in the wrong during the revolution and simply put it down to following orders from Mubarak and his men.

In the last few months, the problems have largely been political and everyone has been calling on the police to establish a stronger presence and try to enforce security to stop the pro-Mubarak supporters from causing unneeded trouble.

In this case, they have failed miserably.
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:19 pm

aCe' wrote:Come on Daws, you've got absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

Problem in this case hasnt been civilians vs. police. When they started the revolution against Mubarak the protestors did clash with the police (who used excessive force and were widely criticized by the international community for it) and while the tension does still exist, the police have admitted to being in the wrong during the revolution and simply put it down to following orders from Mubarak and his men.

In the last few months, the problems have largely been political and everyone has been calling on the police to establish a stronger presence and try to enforce security to stop the pro-Mubarak supporters from causing unneeded trouble.

I don't buy that. Police use too much fault - blame the oplice
Police dont use enough force - blame the police

At some point, like with our recent riots, the people are wholly to blame, and with what happened here, i blame the people
Last edited by woof woof ! on Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:56 pm

sorry for the russian doll thing

I don't buy that. Police use too much fault - blame the oplice
Police dont use enough force - blame the police

At some point, like with our recent riots, the people are wholly to blame, and with what happened here, i blame the people

when it was happening here I was watching the police batting some people and shouting 'go on son! Bat the fecker!'

I'm with Daws, hitting the cops is hitting the people who are there to protect you. I'm not clued up on the Egpyt situation admittedly but if they think killing each other is a good response then leave them to it for me

I remember the Greek riots cos they had no money and were making loads of cuts, what did they do? Destroy their city! Clever that. I bet they're the same people who whinged when the rubble was left there cos there was no money to repair it
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby damjan193 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 5:58 pm

Working for the police my self, I agree with Dawson in some points but unfortunately my friend, like it or not that's their job. They are getting payed to take all that sh!t that people do and keep the order no matter what. One day you'll have to take care of some angry rioters, the other you'll have to help those same people, but at the end what ever you do people will always hate the police. Seems a bit unfair, but that's how the job is and that's what they should always keep in mind and they should always know that no matter what, your job, your one and single goal is to preserve order.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby metalhead » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:19 pm

Greavsie and Dawson, you guys need to do a bit of research on whats going on with Egypt and the political scene in the country.

This has nothing to do with people hitting the cops and the cops saying no when they ask for help
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:21 pm

aCe' wrote:In the last few months, the problems have largely been political and everyone has been calling on the police to establish a stronger presence and try to enforce security to stop the pro-Mubarak supporters from causing unneeded trouble.

Exactly,

Security forces FAILED to restore order and defend civilians who went to watch a football game, as they failed to hold order in the country.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Greavesie » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:20 pm

is it still kicking off over there?
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:36 pm

metalhead wrote:Greavsie and Dawson, you guys need to do a bit of research on whats going on with Egypt and the political scene in the country.

This has nothing to do with people hitting the cops and the cops saying no when they ask for help

come on, educate us :D
would love to know the background of it.
anyway, an interesting video click me!!
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Reg » Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:37 am

I blame Maggie.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion