: northern ireland international milk cup

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby brentd4 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 10:53 am

dont know if any of you guys have heard of the milk cup in noerthern ireland but its an international youth competition, there are 3 divisions, elite, premier and junior, the elite teams this year are : n.ireland, usa, mexico, denmark, georgia.

some of the premier teams this year are, man utd, spurs, bolton, otago, desportiva brazil,

junior cruz azul, everton, reading, watford, nordsjaelland, copenhagen etc.

past players are, danny murphy, joe cole cole who got player of the tournament twice, david beckham, wayne rooney, the fergie generation of butt giggs scholes nevilles etc.

it kicks off this week and is usually a great tournament and a good chance to see some of the young premier league talent, and also some form around the world,   

also i ask for any knowledge of the everton u17 set up, i ask because my manager just informed me that we may have a friendly against them tonite for ther preparation. although its u17 i stil presume because they are a premierleague team that they will be a tough opponent, anythin you can help me with.

plus i wanna do one over them for liverpools sake, its not every day you play a team associated with the epl and the scum
brentd4

Return to General Chat Forum