I know i should,nt but i carnt stand it - Mancs in another european cup final

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Bad Bob » Thu May 05, 2011 11:52 am

Well spotted, Laza.  Thread located away from hallowed ground.   :)
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Alex88 » Fri May 06, 2011 11:56 am

PabloMedina28 wrote:Barca will win no worries

Of course.

MancUDT = Sh!t

Next year we will come back more strong than ever, i'm sure.
Alex88

Postby Reg » Fri May 06, 2011 2:21 pm

Imagine the mancs losing at wembley.......... :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Fri May 06, 2011 6:00 pm

Barca will win, but you have to credit 'ol whisky ed'.. he keeps producing the teams and they keep winning and reaching finals !

With Kenny at the helm .. we will be doing that too :)
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Sat May 07, 2011 7:37 am

I hope so zara
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Sat May 07, 2011 3:46 pm

zarababe wrote:Barca will win, but you have to credit 'ol whisky ed'.. he keeps producing the teams and they keep winning and reaching finals !

With Kenny at the helm .. we will be doing that too :)

i have no doubts at all, bright times are ahead definitely  :nod
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby mkingdom » Sat May 07, 2011 4:42 pm

United's continued dominance does pi$$ me right off, especially as I don't think they are anywhere near as good as they were, and they are winning the league by default this year due to Chelsea's self destruction during the winter.

They constantly get easy draws in all major competitions, and referees are intimidated by them.  Every time I watch them, most 50/50 decisions go their way.  Very galling!

However, they are coming to the end of their run I think for many reasons -

1.  SAF cannot go on for ever.  I suspect if he wins the 19th and/or the CL this year he may step down, considering job done.  Although we are still 1 CL ahead of course.
2.  Their side needs a major overhaul - VDS, Giggs, Scholes, Neville all need replacing now, and Ferdinand doesn't have too long left at the top level.  Beyond those players they have nothing too special.  Hernandez?  Sure, but I'd rather have Suarez.  Nani, has his moments but is just another greasy cheating little $*i*e.
3.  Kenny.  Not only does he clearly know how to manage our club and be succesful, but with the tsunami of youngsters coming through, it reminds me very much of the generation of youth that came through at United, and really cemented their dominance of the years since.  Beckham, Butt, Nevilles, Scholes and Giggs have been the core of their success.  No-one knows if our youngsters will get anywhere near them, but we have a lot who might.  Shelvey, Flanagan, Robinson, Spearing, and Kelly are already first team ready, with  many more on the finges, Amoo, Wisdon, Ngoo, Ince, Coady and of course the very exciting Sterling.  I've probably missed one or two out from that list which shows the abundance of riches we have.  With those coming through, added to owners who will buy what we need I can see us challenging for top honours for the next decade at least.

So, yes it really irks me to see them get a bye to another final, and it would not surprise me to see them win the double, and SAF's whiskey riddled features plastered all over the telly will make me vomit, especially when Sky partake in their usual w@nkfest over it.  But, the new dawn is coming, and it is called Kenny.

YNWA
mkingdom

Postby mkingdom » Sat May 07, 2011 4:44 pm

I missed out Pacheco :)
mkingdom

Previous

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion