Crawley fan gets jail sentence for utd taunt - Joke or not joke?

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby brentd4 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:29 am

a crawley fan has been given a suspened sentence for taunting utd fans and gestering about he munich air disaster.

i personally think that is an injustice and shows how screwed up british government is. they are wasting the countries time and money on this case,

fair enough its sick taunting about something that hurt so many people, but i have been taunted many times by united fans might i add about our own clubs disasters, and i would put money on that if i went to the police saying that , that they would laugh at me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-12634907
brentd4

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:52 am

brentd4 wrote:a crawley fan has been given a suspened sentence for taunting utd fans and gestering about he munich air disaster.

i personally think that is an injustice and shows how screwed up british government is. they are wasting the countries time and money on this case,

fair enough its sick taunting about something that hurt so many people, but i have been taunted many times by united fans might i add about our own clubs disasters, and i would put money on that if i went to the police saying that , that they would laugh at me.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-12634907

wrong section this thread mate  :)

But i dont think its a joke to be honest.
I genuinely cant see whats funny about fans taunting people about tragedies.
We dont like it when it happens with us and rightly so.
I cant understand at all why a Crawley fan would feel the need to do it either. Its not like they are uniteds big rivals and there is a history of trouble between the clubs either.

The fan is obviously a gobsh!te.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:03 am

interesting. has any of the manc fans been arrested for the stuff they said about us or this is a new precedence?
maypaxvobiscum

Postby lakes10 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:04 am

i think its right that the fan got sent down for it, and i hope that any liverpool fan that makes fun of the munich air disaster is given the same fate, as of any fan that makes fun of the things that have happend to liverpool football club.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:14 am

maypaxvobiscum wrote:interesting. has any of the manc fans been arrested for the stuff they said about us or this is a new precedence?

5 man u fans got done last year after the game, they got Anti-Social Behaviour Order, it might be a case that this other fan had been charged for stuff before aswell.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:24 am

ok then i guess that's fair enough hence on this occasion, it isn't a case of biasness. it's gonna be interesting to see how long Toure is banned for considering Manure's resident druggie was banned for 8 months. i'm sure they will have something to say should Toure be given a lighter sentence.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:35 am

That's bollox I reckon-sending him down for a taunt. That cleric Abu Hamza made loads of taunts about the ''infidels'' in Finsbury Park, and insighted racial hatred. Yet, that was 'freedom of speech' and all because of the democratic society we live.

Britain, like Australia and the US is fast becoming a ''a Nanny state''.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:28 pm

Kenny Kan wrote:That's bollox I reckon-sending him down for a taunt. That cleric Abu Hamza made loads of taunts about the ''infidels'' in Finsbury Park, and insighted racial hatred. Yet, that was 'freedom of speech' and all because of the democratic society we live.

Britain, like Australia and the US is fast becoming a ''a Nanny state''.

he hasnt been sent down, he got a suspended sentence.
Ben Patrick

Postby metalhead » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:10 pm

he got whats coming for him, you just don't taunt about tragedies its an utter disgrace
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:42 pm

metalhead wrote:he got whats coming for him, you just don't taunt about tragedies its an utter disgrace

Oh the hypocrisy, plenty of people do worse in the UK day in day out and unfortunately for the average tax payer these naughties end up as the victims and go on holidays to sort themselves out.

It makes no sense whatsoever.
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby brentd4 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:53 pm

few good points in there, i agree taunting about tragities is sick, but to get any sort of law enforced punishment is over the top, especially with all the hatred and racial protesting that people do at british home coming parades, i think these terrorists that par take in these protests should b shipped out of the country straight away. yet they get away with it. i cant see how the britsh government gets its laws, its a shambles in my opinion.
brentd4

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:08 pm

brentd4 wrote:few good points in there, i agree taunting about tragities is sick, but to get any sort of law enforced punishment is over the top, especially with all the hatred and racial protesting that people do at british home coming parades, i think these terrorists that par take in these protests should b shipped out of the country straight away. yet they get away with it. i cant see how the britsh government gets its laws, its a shambles in my opinion.

Just to advise the issues and points you raise i actually agree with.
This country is a joke so if you look at what this lad did and compare it then i agree completely.
Its just that i still think it was uncalled for and out of order what he did.
Ben Patrick

Postby brentd4 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:10 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
brentd4 wrote:few good points in there, i agree taunting about tragities is sick, but to get any sort of law enforced punishment is over the top, especially with all the hatred and racial protesting that people do at british home coming parades, i think these terrorists that par take in these protests should b shipped out of the country straight away. yet they get away with it. i cant see how the britsh government gets its laws, its a shambles in my opinion.

Just to advise the issues and points you raise i actually agree with.
This country is a joke so if you look at what this lad did and compare it then i agree completely.
Its just that i still think it was uncalled for and out of order what he did.

yea totally agree, i was getting slagged off one day by disgruntled utd fans believe it or not, and didnt bite back in any way cos its sick on all fronts. yet when its on them the person gets punished
brentd4

Return to Premiership - General Discussion