Chelsea get away with it again - What a joke

The Premiership - General Discussion

Postby LFC #1 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:04 pm

he suits Real Madrid down to the ground, very successful but also massive egos and lots of politics.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:52 am

LFC #1 wrote:he suits Real Madrid down to the ground, very successful but also massive egos and lots of politics.

Agreed, but I feel pretty sure that, if he is to join Real, he won`t last long there either. I sense huge disagreements with both the politicians in the club, but also with all the "mini-kings" in the squad, i.e. Raul.

Btw, Nettavisen.no claims that they have reason to believe that Mourinho was in contact with his coaching staff throughout the full 90 mins yesterday. M himself was located at a hotel nearby the bridge, where he supposedly had contact with Chelsea`s fitness trainer, Rui Faria, by his cell-phone. Faria was wearing a thick hat of some kind, and was covering his ear with his hand during the whole of the game in order to cover an earplug or something. Faria did on several occations give instructions to the coaching-staff which seems rather odd considering him being a fitness trainer. Conspiracy theory`s, on the verge of becoming paraniod, I know, but since it`s Mourinho we`re talking about, it wouldn`t surprise me a bit. So much for a two match ban ???
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Premiership - General Discussion