The ashes

Please use this forum for general Non-Football related chat

Postby Judge » Fri Jan 07, 2011 2:57 pm

oh and our bandwagon stretches back to our last ashes win, which was just before this one :p
Judge
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:05 pm

Judge wrote:you got Fu*king spanked good and proper :D :D :D

Now now settle down newby you fair weather fan blow in  :D

Last edited by laza on Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:19 pm

Judge wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:something that will probably never happen again.

in 1938: For England, Sir Leonard Hutton's 364 helped them reach 903 for 7 declared (the 2nd highest Innings score by any country) at the Oval, and the test victory by an innings and 578 runs - the biggest test win margin for any country against anyone

i meant the winning of 3 seperate tests in one series by an innings judge.
At home that would have been remarkable, in Australia you wouldnt have ever thought it possible.
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby neil » Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:01 pm

anyone get onto this guy in the barmy army crowd last night, quality. He follows them everywhere, check him out in wellington and cape town aswell.

barmy army fat guy singing

:D
Last edited by neil on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Sat Jan 08, 2011 1:22 am

bavlondon wrote:Thank fk this is over... hate cricket.

well said mate! couldn't agree more-fecking cricket has to be the most boring,fecking annoying shyte. it is with out doubt the most fecking tedious sport after fecking bullsh1t American Football & any other so called sport they try  & say is sport is beyond me!

Liverpool fc is the only thing i'm interested in end of. anything other than football just doesn't come anywere near the addrenaliction rush witnessed when we score a goal!

if anyone said to me,what would your choice be of either an all expence payed trip to aus for the  ashes or a ticket to see Liverpool in the F.A. cup final against (who-ever) their is NO competion-LFC in any cup final would win hands down for me!

just to back it up,i payed £178 for a £15 seat ticket in the Liverpool end at the 1992 F.A cup final (behind the goal) from a ticket tout one week before the game.

i was young,free & single living at home at the time- but i wouldn't pay a  penny for any fecking cricket game that was even offered to me,not then  & certainly not now!

my mates have said to me in the past-hayesy you would like cricket,cause you can drink all day & relax etc- my answer is i don't want to relax when i'm watching my team- i want to be pumped up with excitment,anticipation,passion etc -that's why cricket or any other so called sport just doesn't do it for me- never has & never will!

(sorry if i offend any cricket fan btw) oh i forgot well done England! i must be more patriotic.
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby laza » Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:50 am

Thats great Hayes but question got to be asked. If you dont like the cricket what you doing in here posting a message longer then Igor's  Rawk article  :D
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redhayesy » Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:19 pm

laza wrote:Thats great Hayes but question got to be asked. If you dont like the cricket what you doing in here posting a message longer then Igor's  Rawk article  :D

:D  that's a good un mate,laughing me b@lls off here!
redhayesy
LFC Super Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:29 pm

Aussies, always the most ungracious of nations when they're winning and the most invisible when they lose.

Fortunate that the Barmy Army traveled out in strength otherwise the teams would have been playing in empty stadiums.

F'uckin loved every minute of the Aussies failure (team and "support") to turn up.
:laugh:

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to General Chat Forum