Van basten to chelsea ? - Ancelotti to .....?

International Football/Football World Wide - General Discussion

Postby Reg » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:11 pm

Frank Arnesen wants to bring Marco van Basten to Chelsea March 31, 2010

Reports in Holland today claim that Chelsea’s Director of Football Frank Arnesen would like to bring Marco van Basten to the club.

The former coach of Holland and Ajax is reportedly high on Arnesen’s list of possible replacements for Carlo Ancelotti at Stamford Bridge.

Ancelotti is under increasing pressure after Chelsea were dumped out the Champions League by Inter Milan in the last 16 knockout round.

Van Basten is also currently being linked with a return to AC Milan to replace Leonardo who is under pressure after the Rossoneri have fallen away in Serie A of late.

The 45-year-old is currently out of work after he resigned as Ajax coach in May 2009.
++
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby account deleted by request » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:14 pm

I would take him (although I think we could get better), but I think he will go to back to Italy, probably to Juventus
account deleted by request

Postby zuohuijuan » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:12 am

The highest bid was $26,000. This was from a company acknowledged to be the best within at least 75 miles. They do roofing ed hardy clothes for high-end custom builders as well as homeowners. They use all copper flashing throughout as well as full ice/water shield under the shingles. They fabricate their own trims and special flashing instead of using premade stock items that might not fit perfectly. ed hardy shoes
zuohuijuan

Postby RedSi35 » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:32 am

Ed hardy eh?
:D
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Football World Wide - General Discussion